Purrsuasion

You were sitting on your bed doing schoolwork when you hear Cat knock on the balcony window, just like most nights.

"It's unlocked!" You say loud enough for him to hear, but not loud enough to wake your family.

It definitely helps that he has super hearing.

He opens the door and walks in, closing it behind him quickly, since its chilly.

"Hey Cat!"

"Hi y/n!"

He walks over and sits next to you on the bed, then looks at your schoolwork.

"Ew, math again?"

"Sadly. But I have to do it I guess." You say with an eye roll.

"Yeah... Even if it does cause us mental abuse!" he jokes.

You chuckle at him and agree.

"You want some help?" he offers.

"Ooh, yes please!"

So he does, and you finish in no time, there wasn't much left.

"Glad that torture is over for today!" You say as you toss the book onto the floor.

He laughs at you and stretches from being bent over the book, then flops down over your legs.

He looks like an actual cat laying there.

"Do you know you are very comfy?" he asks.

"I've been told that," you giggle.

He laughs with you and you decide to test something.

You pet his hair, just behind his cat ear and he purrs again.

You laugh as he bats your hand away.

"I'm not an actual cat for you to pet y'know!" he feigns annoyance but is laughing all the same.

"Suuurree. I know you like it."

"Do not!"

"Do too! The purring gives you up, dude."

"Whatever," he says with an exaggerated eye roll.

"Ok ok, I won't pet you. Much."

You both laugh for a while then you ask him what he's done today.

"Eh not much, had to help my father with stuff, went to school, the usual. Except today everyone was talking about that Halloween dance thing."

"Oh yeah, I heard about that. Aren't you gonna be a special guest? And Ladybug?"

"Yep. We're mostly going since there's usually an akuma at this kind of thing and we thought it'd be easier to just be there when it arrived."

"Ohh, I was wondering how the Mayor got Ladybug to agree, she doesn't seem like the party type."

"She's not, I had to talk her into it."

"Ah, that makes sense."

"Yeah. So are you going?"

"I dunno, probably not. Parties aren't really my thing..."

"Oh come on! You can hang out with me and Ladybug!"

"But Cat, we're not even supposed to be seen together in public!"

"It'll be fine, everyone will be wearing costumes and stuff, so nobody will know it's you, and there's gonna be plenty of people talking to us anyway, might as well have a friend."