The case of the blackmailing of a pro Soccer player

AN: Pretty sure you know by now, but those are Irene's clothes for this chapter.~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

+special chapter "Hi!words from the TV. 

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov~ Somewhere at a park~

"Conan, Irene, are you excited about tonight's match?" Genta asked which caused the rest of the detective boys who were sitting beside him on the bench to look at him and Edogawa replied "Eh?" to which Mitsuhiko said, "We're talking about soccer here, soccer." which made him finally remember "Oh, the final match of the Sunday Cup?" and Ayumi butted in "Who do you think will win?" 

Genta answered "Of course, The Tokyo Spirits will win. They have Hide. He's the leading scorer with 17 goals." then Ayumi said, "I like Hide, but I like Naoki more." to which Irene said, "But Naoki was injured during practice and can't play this time."  and Mitsuhiko said, "I think the Big Osaka, with Ramos in it, has the better offense and defense." 

Edogawa thought 'Soccer, huh?'  while Irene remembered about a certain Osaka detective that's going to appear soon but she already decided what she's gonna do when she meets him so she didn't think about it much.

(You thought I was gonna spoil it didn't ya? Well too bad, you have to wait for the chapter to come out.)

 Time skip to when Conan and Irene are walking home (Brought to you by Sherlock Holmes's deduction skills)~

When they reached the agency, they noticed a certain girl at the agency's door, and when Irene recognized her, she thought 'No wonder what the detective boys talked about earlier sounded familiar.' the girl was hesitating to ring the bell so Irene and Edogawa approached her.

"Why don't you go in?" Irene started which got the girl to notice them and Edogawa continued "You have business here, right?" to which the girl nodded before Irene opened the door and went in first with Edogawa and the girl behind her saying "Tada...

"Why don't you go in?" Irene started which got the girl to notice them and Edogawa continued "You have business here, right?" to which the girl nodded before Irene opened the door and went in first with Edogawa and the girl behind her saying "Tadaima! Ojiisan, you have a client!" Mouri responded "Okaeri!" and Kogoro said "Well let them in." before Mouri went to make tea.