An Angel's will

AN: This is another original chapter! It has a made-up murder in it and it's my first time writing one so don't blame me if it's bad. T^T 

Credit to both @MikaMizunashi and @Nora_Natsuki for the murder trick! Love you guys lots! ^v^

There's also a cool Irene/Sakura moment along with Shinkura/Corene ship moment, so look forward to that! Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the Detective Agency~

It was a Friday and the duo just arrived back from school, when they opened the door they exclaimed, "Tadaima!" Mouri replied, "Okaeri!" before the duo noticed Kogoro writing notes while talking to someone on the phone, an excited look on his face.

Irene asked, "A-le? Who's Ojisan talking to?" Mouri answered, "A client. They just called and apparently they're from a rich family since the money they offered was 100,000,000 yen! Otousan is now writing the address down since they want him to come to meet them personally tomorrow for lunch."

 The duo let out a "He~eh?" before they let their backpacks down against the wall and sat down, waiting for Kogoro to finish his call so he would tell them more about the client.

After a while, Kogoro exclaimed, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow's lunch meeting! Ja have a nice day!" then hung up happily as he let out a giggle at the money he was gonna get.

Edogawa asked, "Ne Ojisan, who's the client?" Kogoro stopped giggling and looked at him in annoyance but still answered, "He said his name is Uchida Fujie, and that his life might be in danger. He told me he would explain more tomorrow."

Irene mumbled, "Uchida Fujie..." as the name sounded familiar before she realized, "Isn't he the husband of the late former president that founded the most successful Japanese charity chains?!" her eyes sparkled as Edogawa blinked before he realized it was true and chuckled.

Mouri replied, "Ah! That's true, Uchida Chiyo, the woman with the name (Japan's angel). Ended up getting all the money she gave out to those in need back tenfold as a reward for her generosity and yet never stopped being humble. I heard that she ended up going to the heavens because of an illness. And that her only daughter is continuing the legacy."

Kogoro said, "Yeah. He said that it might be someone suspecting him to have actually killed his wife but that there's another possibility he would go into detail about at tomorrow's lunch." Irene squealed and exclaimed, "We get to meet The Uchida-san's family?!" 

( Sakura and her love for charity people. '^v^)

Kogoro said, "No, I get to meet them. You guys aren't coming." Irene deflated, "Eh?" Edogawa asked, "Why not? You're going there for lunch right?" Kogoro said, "Yeah but he specifically told me to not bring kids with me since he doesn't want you guys wandering around the house and making a mess."