The Eleventh Striker

AN: Welp, it's this movie. Considering how no one dies, let's see where we can take this. She's wearing her cap, with the hood off of her head, along with her purple sneakers, and her handbag, her hair is in a braid, not down. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator Pov. At Beika Sports Land~

An announcer was heard as she said, "J-League sponsored by Nichuri TV! The 16th Soccer Class will Kick-off right now!" There were other kids and their parents having fun doing all kinds of soccer practices.

The detective boys, Agasa, Suzuki, Mouri, and her father were all also there, as the real kids looked excitedly around while Mitsuhiko exclaimed, "The J-Leaguers!" Genta said, "Endo and Konno!" Ayumi added, "Narazaki and-" Mitsuhiko finished, "Nakamura is also here!"

Akagi Hideo, who was the soccer player that will practice with them and standing in front of them right now with a soccer ball in hand, caught their attention as he said, "Well, let's start, shall we?"

The real kids happily replied, "Hai!~" before they ran to their positions, with Ai just walking over to hers. The duo was going to do the same when Hideo called out, "Hey, Numbers 8 and 10." which made the two let out an "Eh?" and look up at him.

Hideo knelt down and told them something which made them look at each other before they just smiled and nodded at him then ran to where the adults were standing to observe them.

Mouri asked, "What happened, you two?" Edogawa answered, "He said to take a rest since they wanna start with just 4." Irene thought 'Well... Considering how this means we'll play together against Hideo-san... It might be better this way.' 

Kogoro was asleep on the bench while the other 3 were standing and that's when a certain someone approached the bench Kogoro was sleeping on and asked, "Excuse me but aren't you Mouri Kogoro-san?"

Kogoro woke up and looked over as well as everyone else to see a man approaching who introduced himself, "I'm the head of the sports news department at Nichuri TV. The name's Yamamori." he held out his hand to shake.

Kogoro stood up and replied, "Y-Yeah..." holding out his hand and Yamamori Shinzo took it in his to shake while he got in Kogoro's face and exclaimed, "It's so inspiring to be able to meet the famous detective Mouri-san!" 

He let go of Kogoro's hand and instead pulled him over by the shoulder while he waved his other hand while he exclaimed, "Kouda-chan, get a picture!"

Kouda Kaoru, the photographer who was taking pictures of the Hideo and the other detective boys' practice, turned around to him and replied, "Hai, no problem!" before she aimed the camera at Kogoro, who looked uncomfortable, and Shinzo who made a peace sign at the camera before the picture was taken.