Hopeless Love?

AN: Another original chapter! Thanks to @01SkyDreamer for the idea! I hope I don't disappoint you! Warning: Shinkura/Corene ahead! She has her cap on along with the purple sneakers. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the detective agency the night before~

"Eh? You won special tickets to Tropical land?" Irene asked Mouri who nodded excitedly and answered, "Un! I was planning on all of us going tomorrow since everything there will be 50% off with this ticket! But Sonoko called and said she wanted to have a sleepover since it's a long weekend so I can't go." half lying at the last part.

The truth was that she was the one who called Suzuki to invite her to go with them but then Suzuki got an idea and had asked...

Flashback time~

 "Ne Ran, your father is out all day tomorrow right?" she had answered, "Un, said something about celebrating the long weekend."

Suzuki giggled and had replied, "Then why don't we use this chance to get those 2 kids closer? Tell them I invited you to a sleepover so you can't go and get them to leave in the morning so they'd have more time together."

Mouri was about to decline when Suzuki added, "Besides, it's been a while since we had a sleepover together." Mouri thought about it for a second before saying "Oh alright, I guess you're right about that." 'Plus, it'd be a great idea to have those 2 spend the whole day together.' she thought with a smile.

Flashback end~

She continued, "So I thought you and Conan-kun can go there together tomorrow with your friends." she mentioned the other kids just so she won't be suspicious but she was secretly hoping they won't be able to come.

Irene replied, "I don't know..." while thinking 'I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to go back to the place he shrunk at...' but then Edogawa, who was close enough to hear the conversation, spoke up "Alright Ran-neechan. We'll go." which made Irene let out an "Eh?" as Mouri smiled.

She asked, '{Are you sure? I thought that place gave you a bad memory.}' he answered, '[Yeah I'm sure. Don't worry about it. That place has more good memories than bad.]' He thought 'Especially since it's the place where we first unofficially met.' silently, remembering that short interaction with her at the Mystery Coaster.

Mouri exclaimed, "Great! But you should ask your friends first to see if they can come." still silently hoping they can't. Irene nodded and called her friends to check if they were free tomorrow.