The Distinguished family's series of mysterious deaths case

AN: She's wearing that along with her purple sneakers and something else which will be revealed in the chapter. Now let's start!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the mansion~

Kogoro exclaimed "What a splendid mansion!" and Mouri added, "Not surprising, considering this is the mansion of the chairman of the Nagato Group, whose wealth rivals even Sonoko's family."

The butler that was guiding the four of them through the garden towards the mansion said "You're acquainted with Sonoko-Ojousama? She visited us two or three times when she was a child." Edogawa thought 'Calling her (Ojousama) doesn't sound right though.' which made Irene elbow him gently. 

She was wearing the cap he gave her and every time he saw it, he felt something weird, it wasn't a bad feeling just an unidentifiable one. Mouri pulled her father closer by the arm and whispered "Ne, what does such an important person want from you?" Kogoro replied "The chairman himself requested the meitantei Mouri Kogoro. He wants me to solve a difficult case."

Edogawa asked, "What if it's just a simple case of adultery?" which made Kogoro reply in annoyance "Watch your mouth, you little..." before he fell into a hole. The butler asked, "A-Are you okay, sir?"

Kogoro got out of the hole and asked "What's with these holes around the pond?" Irene glanced at the pond silently while the butler answered "We have plans to plant new trees here next week."  The butler finally introduced himself "Excuse me for not introducing myself earlier. I've been serving as the butler of the Nagato Estate for two generations. My name is Take Kuranosuke."

They were now inside the mansion and Mouri exclaimed "Wow! The inside's amazing too!" Take said "The master is waiting for you on the third floor." while being near the stairs. They all started going up the stairs and Edogawa noticed something and said "There is a lot of police around."

"