The Mysterious Passenger

AN: Guess who's gonna save Ai instead of Conan? She's wearing the pink hoodie along with her sneakers and she's sitting at the back seat next to Akai so she won't talk much when the hijackers are in except through the link, just a heads up.

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the restaurant the night before~

Spotlights were shone on the stage where relaxing music was being played and at a certain table, Vodka asked, "Did you see the client's excited face?" he laughed before he said, "He doesn't know that tonight's drink was his last." he laughed again before he asked, "Ne, Aniki?"

Gin who was smoking across from him wasn't looking at him though which made him ask "Aniki?" he looked to where he thought Gin was looking and said, "Oh, it's that singer, huh? No matter how much you listen she has a good voice, that singer. And she's also a beauty too." he asked, "Are you interested in her?" he paused as he noticed someone coming to their table.

The 'waiter' placed a wine glass on the table in front of Vodka then another in front of Gin before saying "There are dry martinis

The 'waiter' placed a wine glass on the table in front of Vodka then another in front of Gin before saying "There are dry martinis. From the singer to you two." Vodka held up his glass and replied,  "We gladly accept." then Gin put his cigarette in Vodka's glass which made him shocked.

Gin demanded, "What do you want?" the 'waiter' let out a "Huh?" which just made Gin mad as he demanded louder, "What are you trying to do..." he grabbed a hold of the 'waiter's hair and held 'his' head on the table as he took out the ice pick placed on their table "is what I'm asking?!" he stabbed the head only for it to pop as the mask was off.

Vodka was speechless in shock as Gin added, "Vermouth." Vermouth laughed and replied, "I'm just kidding. It's a joke, a joke...Don't give me such a scary face." Vodka processed this as he looked back at his glass of martini.