The case of Ayumi's Kidnapping....or not?

AN: Sooo... *Ahem* Boooy was last chapter sad huh? *Laughs nervously* 

I thought about it and since we all know how this episode ends well I left a little something that will hopefully make it up to you guys. 

So yeah that's it. Let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the park~

"There's no such thing as the perfect crime. Your signature is definitely visible here. You've overlooked 3 details. First, the fact that the cans are scattered in an unusual manner suggests that something is inside the recycling bin." Edogawa said while looking at the trash bin.

He continued, "Second, the ice cream you were eating until a minute ago is lying nearby. You probably dropped it when you were hurrying to hide. And third...the most incriminating point... I can see your big butt through the cans, Genta-kun!" Genta finally revealed himself and popped his head out of the trash can in frustration.

He said, "Man, you show off too much!" Edogawa just grinned which made Irene who was drawing on the park bench sigh 'No wonder Mouri-san ends up suspecting him more than once... His pride as a detective makes him show off too much.' she thought before she shook her head and went back to drawing, a detective boys' badge pinned onto her shirt.

(I'm sorry but that's so true! Hahaha!)

"Ayumi-chan, I found Genta too. You can come over." Edogawa's voice came through the badge then Ayumi replied "Eh, already? Whenever you're it, hide-and-seek is always so short and boring." Edogawa thought in reply 'It's boring for me too. I'm a high school student, and I have to play in the park.' and Irene thought 'He was the reason you guys wanted to become detectives, of course, he's gonna be good at seeking.' while completing her drawing.

"Man, these badges are cool," Mitsuhiko said which caught Edogawa's attention before he continued "The Detective boys! Shounen Tantei." then Genta cut in "We're the only elementary school students in the world with badges like this, right?" Edogawa replied, "Uh... right!" before flashbacking to Hakase's explanation of the badges.

"Here's my mini-transceiver. Just set the frequency with the dial on the back, and you will have wireless communication!" Edogawa thought 'That's fine for kid games and all, but he didn't have to get involved. If I didn't have to come here, I would have gone to the Teitan University Festival with Ran and Karashima.' he started remembering what happened.

Flashback time~

"Don't worry, I'll be able to have lots of fun with all the college girls without you 2!" Kogoro said before laughing while Irene was getting pulled by Ayumi and Edogawa was getting practically dragged/carried by Genta and Mitsuhiko with an expression that said "Help!" that no one answered.