The Phantom of Baker Street

AN: Irene's clothes for the party. She's wearing leggings underneath along with her sneakers, the locket, the bracelet, and her bag, her hair is like always in a braid. Conan was definitely speechless at the angelic beauty. ^w^ Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. Flashback time~ Two years ago in Massachusetts America~

A news lady on tv was saying "Boy wonder, Hiroki Sawada, at the tender age of 10... Is a graduate student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology... His development of the method of tracking a person's ancestors using skin and blood data... Called the DNA Search Program... Was a recent amazing accomplishment."

She continued, "And Hiroki is now developing a mechanical brain... Which grows 5 human years in the span of one year. This is being fully supported by the Tsar of the IT industry, Schindler Company president, Thomas Schindler."

Sawada Hiroki, Boy wonder, was typing furiously on his three-monitored computer with the tv on a little away from him "Hiroki's parents divorced 2 years ago. Hiroki parted with his father and moved to America with his education-minded mother. When his mother died of an illness and Hiroki was left all by himself, Mr.Schindler became like his adopted father." 

There was a hidden camera in the vent grill behind Hiroki where the staff in the security room could watch him and make sure he doesn't do anything suspicious or get harmed as ordered by Thomas.

The news lady went on "It is said that the mechanical brain, Noah's Ark. Will be the greatest invention in the history of humankind. And Hiroki is placed under tight security. He's not allowed to play in the park, like a normal child."

She explained, "Noah's Ark is a reference to Noah's Ark in Old Testament. God created a big Flood to purge corruption from the world. And only Noah, who had followed God's way, was allowed to create an ark that his family and a variety of animals could ride. So that they could escape the big flood."

Hiroki pointed the remote at the tv and turned it off before he placed the remote beside him on the desk and continued typing while looking between the three monitors.