The convenience store trap

AN: No kidnapping or murder involved and Conan's not even gonna be there. Since Ran is the one who figures it out in canon, it's obvious that a 'normal girl' like Irene can solve it too. The sneakers are purple and she's wearing her cap along with her backpack. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the agency the night before~

The phone rang and Mouri picked it up and answered, "Hai, Mouri-" it was Edogawa which made her say "Oh, Conan-kun. Where'd you go? It's already so late." Edogawa replied with something that made her ask "Eh? You're staying at Agasa-Hakase's house tonight?" 

Irene who was drawing nearby looked up at that before she just looked back down 'So she's gonna strike soon...' Edogawa from the other end answered, "Un. I caused Haibara's cold to worsen... So I decided to stay over and help nurse her until she's better."

Mouri asked, "That's all right. But what about a change of clothes, and your school things?" Edogawa answered, "It's ok. I brought everything with me. Not to mention that we'll be on winter break soon. It's fine right, Ran-neechan?"

Mouri thought about it before she said, "I understand. Take good care of her." Edogawa replied, "Arigatou, Ran-neechan. Ja ne." before he hung up and placed the phone back in its holder. 

Agasa was carrying a blanket over to Shiho's bed and said, "There's no need for you to stay here as well, Shinichi. Just for taking care of Ai-kun? I can do it myself." he placed the blanket down on the bed and unfolded it.

Kudo replied, "It's not that. It seems that as of late. There have been more and more suspicious people around us. I had a premonition that has me thinking something's going to happen here..." he thought 'Especially with how Karashima has been avoiding coming here alone lately.'

The next day, at Teitan High school, Jodie was sleeping in the teacher's lounge on her desk and was having a flashback. 

Flashback time~

It was raining outside while inside the house in the living room, a certain man lay on the floor unmoving with a gun in his dead hold as another certain woman picked up the man's glasses from the floor with her back turned to the door.

The door creaked open slightly which caught the woman's attention as there was a little version of Jodie holding a teddy bear on the other side of the door who asked, "Who are you?" the woman held a finger to her lips quietly.

Flashback end~

Jodie woke up to someone calling out "Sensei... Sensei...! Jodie-sensei!" it was another male teacher and she looked up at him as she was sitting down while he was standing up and he asked, "You look really tired. Are you all right?"