The cruise ship serial murder case

AN: I'm skipping the Tv drama murder since Irene doesn't know how to read Kanji so it's not like she can actually say what it says without it being suspicious to Kogoro so yeah.

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. On the cruise ship~

"Wow, what a beautiful view! For a time there, I was worried about what would happen to us, but it looks like we got some luck!" Mouri said happily after admiring the view to which Irene nodded happily in agreement even if she knew it wasn't luck that put them here.

Edogawa replied "Un. Thanks to Ojiisan for getting the wrong time for our return boat, that we're able to ride on this huge boat!" looking towards Kogoro who was snoring on a chair peacefully in annoyance at the last part.

Mouri turned towards her father and said "Seriously! This ship happened to be on that island, but we almost got trapped at that out-of-the-way place for 3 days!" then Edogawa wondered aloud "But I wonder what type of people would rent out such a large ship." 

Instead of replying, Mouri walked over to a certain woman who was crying silently which got Edogawa and Irene to follow her. When they reached the woman Mouri asked in concern "Is something wrong?" which made the woman notice them.

She wiped her tears while answering "No, it's just... I remembered about my parents dying in an accident a year ago. I was thinking to myself how much I wanted to show them that special dress today."

Mouri was confused "Special dress?" then a guy came over and asked, "Is something wrong, Natsue?" Natsue answered happily "Oh, Takeshi-san!" before hugging Takeshi's arm and then answered Mouri's question "Actually, we got married today."

Mouri was surprised "M-Married?" Natsue elaborated "You know that island you just came from, Hatamoto Island? We just had the ceremony there this morning." Mouri was happy for them and said "Congratulations! But why did you go over the trouble of having it on that island?"