The Edogawa Conan 'Kidnapping' case

AN: Yes! Finally, it's this episode! This is gonna be great! Let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the agency~

Edogawa was playing some video games while Irene was drawing something on her artbook. Mouri was telling Edogawa something but he was too into the game to hear her so she called his attention by saying "Conan-kun, are you listening to me?" which made him look at her while saying "Eh?"

She said "Don't say (eh)! It sure has been a long time since your parents transferred jobs overseas and left you with us. Don't you miss them?" he turned back to the game while replying nonchalantly "Not at all!" which made Irene think 'Idiot.' while sighing.

Kogoro who was reading the newspaper on the couch spoke up "Taku, what bad parents! Not only have they never shown their faces, but they've never even called." that made Edogawa think 'This is bad! They're on the verge of knowing that I'm lying. Well, my real parents are actually overseas, so it's not really a lie but Karashima had the right idea by saying she's an orphan.' he looked towards Irene to see that she was still drawing.

Kogoro stood up and went towards Mouri asking "Wasn't it Agasa-Hakase who entrusted him to us?" Mouri nodded and he said, "Then we should ask him for at least their phone number." Edogawa exclaimed, "Y-You can't do that!" and that's when the doorbell rang.

Mouri went to answer it saying "Coming!" while Kogoro asked "What? Would it be bad if we call your parents?" Edogawa thought 'T-This is really bad!' before glancing at Irene pleadingly, she glanced back at him and just mouthed "Wait for it." before going back to drawing which made him confused.

The door was opened and a woman stood introducing herself to Mouri. Mouri became happy after hearing the woman's introduction and exclaimed "She's here! She's here, Conan-kun!" which caught everyone's attention and they looked at her.

 Mouri became happy after hearing the woman's introduction and exclaimed "She's here! She's here, Conan-kun!" which caught everyone's attention and they looked at her