Full Score of Fear

AN: Welp, this is it. I hope you guys like it. She's wearing her cap along with her watch, sneakers, and bag. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At Doumoto Music Academy~

Students were either playing music or walking and chatting in the garden. Inside, a certain cellist student and a certain pianist were playing (Cello Sonata No.3 by Ludwig van Beethoven) while a certain violinist sat there on one of the chairs, listening and rating their performance.

She didn't seem to like it as she shook her head before she took out her cellphone and started typing a text message to someone. The two males kept going as they played faster and she looked up as she was done typing her message, smiled, and then pressed send.

The news about the explosion was everywhere as it mentioned how the pianist, Renjo Takehiko, and the cellist, Mizumi Yousuke, were unfortunately killed in the explosion while the violinist, Kabe Souko got serious injuries but was thankfully alive

The culprit grinned at the news displayed on his computer and started typing something while he said, "Kabe Souko. If you want to blame something, blame yourself... That talent of yours. It's all for the sake of the silent night." with a laugh as he kept typing.

A week later, at the agency, Mouri had just arrived from school and she was talking to Kudo on the phone, she talked about Doumoto Kazuki and he repeated, "Doumoto Kazuki?" she asked, "You've heard of him, haven't you, Shinichi?" He answered, "Yeah. Isn't he the founder of that music academy where that bombing occurred last week?"

Edogawa thought, 'Actually... We're at that very place right now.' which was true, he wanted to check the scene out and asked Irene to come which she agreed, so now they were at the academy, or what was left of it.