The Shinkansen bombing case

AN: This is the next chapter! Hope you like it!~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator POV~ In the Shinkansen~

Kogoro was shaving on his seat that was shared with Mouri, Edogawa, and Irene who was using the time she had before the case happens to draw something on her art book since she already ate her bento. 

"I don't think there is anyone who would shave on the train on the day of his friend's wedding." Mouri deadpanned at her father who replied "I can't help it, right? I overslept because I was up late last night at a meeting with a client." to that, Mouri replied "You always say that! And you were passed out at the door."

Kogoro hmphed at that and said "And to think I let you come along because you were bugging me!" to which, Mouri replied excitedly "But the wedding ceremony is in Kyoto, right? Don't you want to go, Irene-chan, Conan-kun?" she asked the last part while looking at the 2 "kids" the former looking up at her and answering with "Un!" before looking back down to her art book.

Edogawa, who was still eating his bento, looked up and said "Um... un." Kogoro annoyed, said: "And why are these 2 coming too?" while trying to put his necktie on properly. Mouri answered with "Well, we can't just leave them behind, can we?" before she looked at them, then noticed Edogawa's shoes "Oh! you got a new pair of shoes!" to which Edogawa said "Un! Agasa-Hakase gave them to me." before flashbacking to when Hakase explained the shoes.

Irene, seeing his look, thought 'I don't know if I should count myself lucky since I don't need Hakase's gadgets to defend myself or cursed...' before flashbacking to that moment herself.

Flashback~ At Hakase's house~

"Here is my new invention! Shoes that can power up your feet! If you use these shoes to kick a ball, a criminal will not stand a chance against you! Using electric and magnetic energy to excite the feet muscles, they can bring your power to the limit." Hakase said as he handed Kudo the shoes.

Kudo took them, then asked "How about the glasses?" to which Agasa said "It's done! A tiny spy used earphone is installed in the glasses. You should have a chance to use it." He handed Kudo the glasses after he finished, then turned to Sakura and said "Sakura-kun, what kind of gadget do you need me to build for you so you can defend yourself with?"

Sakura blinked and when she opened her mouth to say it, Kudo said it for her "She doesn't need one, Hakase. Karashima's body is still strong enough to let her use martial arts to defend herself from adults. That was proven at the kidnapping that happened the time we went to live with Ran" before looking at her.