The mountain villa bandaged man murder case

AN: Irene's wearing the pink one in the picture along with her usual purple sneakers. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. In the forest on the way to the villa~

"Hey...That's odd...The villa should be around here." Mouri said while walking with Edogawa on her left side and Irene on her right while holding the paper with the directions to the villa with one hand and her backpack's strap with the other.

Edogawa asked "Ne, could it be that we're lost?" which made Mouri stop and let out a "D'oh!" sound before answering in denial "No, not at all! W-we're just taking the scenic route." Edogawa and Irene thought while looking at each other in deadpan 'We're lost!' before they continued walking.

After a few more minutes, the villa came into view and Mouri exclaimed "We made it! Look, you 2, that's it!" then she noticed someone on the bridge  "Hey, someone's walking over there. I wonder if that person is going to the villa, too." as if he heard her the person turned around.

Mouri and Edogawa were creeped out before the person ran all the way to the end of the bridge and behind the villa

Mouri and Edogawa were creeped out before the person ran all the way to the end of the bridge and behind the villa. Mouri repeated in fear "I-I wonder if that person is going to the villa, too..." Edogawa replied, "I-I'm sure he's not." before the 3 of them continued walking across the bridge until they reached the villa's front door.

The door was opened by Suzuki who said "You're late, Ran! What were you doing?" Mouri replied, "Gomen, Sonoko!" to which Suzuki said, "I go to the trouble of inviting you to my family's villa, and then you show up late!" she was walking towards them and when she got close enough she noticed the other 2 'kids'.

She commented while kneeling "So you brought them, after all. You 2 need to take a hint sometimes!" Edogawa and Irene laughed nervously the former thinking 'I don't need you to tell me that!' before Suzuki stood back up and continued "With these warts hanging around, it'll be harder to find love!"