First day at Teitan elementary

AN: That's the chapter Irene/Sakura meets Ayumi, Mitsuhiko and Genta then she becomes friends with them!~ It's a Monday~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

 That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator POV~(7:30 AM)~ at the Kuroba household~

An alarm clock was ringing in a certain spare bedroom that a certain shrunken brunette is sleeping in which caused her to wake up and turn it off while yawning and stretching. When she was done she got off the bed and walked to the bathroom that's on the other side of the room to wash her face and get herself a shower then she walked back to the room in the direction of the closet so she could change out of her pajamas (They're Aoko's childhood pajamas).

When she got on some clothes and brushed her hair and braided it (Her hair is long for her age) she got out of her room and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast to eat. After she made it and ate it she walked to the door to open it with the spare key she got the owner to copy for her. 

After she opened it, she put on her shoes and walked outside the door, then not forgetting to lock it behind her she walked towards the gate. After she got out of the house she started towards the direction of the train station to get the train to Beika. 

While she was walking Irene thought 'I'm gonna meet the future members of the Shounen Tantei-Dan...'  there was a voice in her head that was reminding her that she's meeting THE Kobayashi-sensei too but she decided to ignore it.

When she got to the station the next train was gonna leave in only 5 minutes so after she bought a ticket she got on the train without wasting any more time. The train left in 2 minutes.

(8:20 AM)~(She got on at 8:00)~

When the train arrived at the Beika station Irene got off and walked to the map that was displayed on the wall to learn and memorize the directions to the school. 'The walk there is 20 minutes which means I can stop by a shop somewhere on the way as long as it takes 5 minutes... okay then.' she thought before she started walking.

Time skip to when she reaches the school (Brought to you by Shinichi's kicking skills)~

When she reached the school, she had an additional notebook in her bag that she bought from a shop nearby so she can draw and doodle in when she gets bored. When she got closer to the front of the school she saw some other kids getting in as well.