The mysterious message sniper case

AN: I'm surprised no one stopped following because of the last chapter. I half expected people who like the manga ending to start hating on me by now. 

But anyway, let's start the chapter!~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. Somewhere by a river~

The detective boys were catching fish by the river by Genta pushing the water in the other direction with his hands making the fish swim in that direction and the other 2 boys holding nets will put the nets in front of the fish at the last second so they won't escape and swim inside before they raise the nets out of the water.

"Got it!" Edogawa said catching some more fish while Mitsuhiko said, "They got away again." Edogawa poured his fish in the bucket full of water that was prepared beforehand then they all looked at the fish in the bucket.

Edogawa said, "We sure caught a lot." to which Mitsuhiko said, "Just like Genta-kun said, this is the place no one knows about." Genta stretched his arms and said "Man, I'm starved. What time is it?" Irene looked at her watch "It just turned 1." to which Mitsuhiko asked, "Shall we eat now?"

Then Ayumi saw something on the other side of the river and said "Ne, What's that over there?" which got everyone to look to see that it was a remote-controlled toy boat with a pink balloon attached to it by the string.

Mitsuhiko said, "It looks like an RC boat." and Genta asked, "Where's the controller?" no one answered but instead they kept watching the boat until the balloon suddenly popped then the sound of a gun getting cocked. The 3 real kids were surprised and Edogawa was suspicious so he got out a pair of binoculars from his shirt pocket and looked at the roof of the building across them through the binoculars.

 The 3 real kids were surprised and Edogawa was suspicious so he got out a pair of binoculars from his shirt pocket and looked at the roof of the building across them through the binoculars

Edogawa exclaimed "A rifle!" which made the other three real kids exclaim in shock "Eh?!" before Edogawa continued "Over there! There are people on the roof of that building." he looked closer and then the light reflected off the binoculars lenses which the guy who did the shot on the building noticed and saw that it was coming from the river.