Meeting Vermouth/Sharon Vineyard

AN: Surprise! Bet ya didn't expect that, huh? Sakura needs Sharon to partner with her so she's meeting her on the phonebooth right after Akai injures her but right before she calls Gin. The sneakers are purple and she's wearing her cap, also her hair is braided like always. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. On the way to the phonebooth~

The sun was starting to rise as Irene kept walking with her hands in her pockets, since she was in too much of a hurry to get herself some gloves on, as she thought 'Good thing Mouri-san forgot to lock the door when she left.' 

And then the booth came to view as she saw Sharon crawl inside it, which meant that she didn't do the call yet which made Irene think 'Yokatta. I made it.' with a small relieved sigh as she went over.

She stood right next to Sharon who noticed her immediately and before she had a chance to say anything, Irene said, "Ohaiyo, Sharon-san." which, as expected, made the actress' eyes widen in shock as she glanced at Irene with narrowed eyes.

Irene just smiled softly as she said, "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you or anything. I just need to make a deal." Sharon raised an eyebrow which Irene took as a sign to keep going so she continued, "First off, my name's Karashima Sakura, Hajimemashite."

Sharon looked confused for a second at the name before her eyes widened in realization and Sakura added, "I was also the first to be given the drug, though I'm pretty sure you wouldn't remember me from anywhere." 

Sharon looked flabbergasted since she didn't have her Pokerface on and Sakura kept going "As I said, I need to make a deal with you, it's something that'll help Kudo-kun take down the organization." Sharon had her Pokerface back on and she raised an eyebrow with a smirk as she finally asked, "Ara. And why do you think another member of Them like me would help you?"

Sakura smiled at that which caught Sharon off guard as Sakura answered, "Because out of everyone else in there, including the other spies, you're the only one who's both loyal but also would want to take Them down to keep both Kudo-kun and Mouri-san safe. Or should I call them, Angel and Cool guy?"

Sharon was silent so Sakura continued, "If you agree to this deal, your sentence will lessen considering you helped in their takedown." she smiled again "And you'll get to spend time with Yukiko-san and Kudo-kun without pretending to be their enemy."

Sharon looked surprised before she asked, "And what makes you think I don't like being their enemy?" Sakura answered, "Because you didn't want to kill Mouri-san even with all the chances you got since her back was to you, the same thing for Kudo-kun since even though you threatened to kill him if you woke up first, you left the car and covered him with your jacket."