Idol's sealed room murder case

AN: Here's the next chapter!~ Hope you like it!~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator POV~ (8:45 AM) at Teitan elementary school~

"I'm the transfer student Edogawa Conan desu. Yoroshiku!" said Edogawa in front of the class before he bowed and stood back up with an expression that clearly said "I have to start elementary school again..." in annoyance, Irene didn't see what was so annoying about that but then again it's the first time she's been to a Japanese elementary school so she obviously wouldn't understand.

After he ended his introduction he went to his seat and Ayumi turned to Irene asking "Do you know him Irene-chan?" to which Irene nodded and said "He's my new housemate and he's from America too" which made Ayumi look at him for a second before she showed a determined look that Irene knew all too well 'Even if I didn't know the future, I would know from Ayumi-chan's look alone that she'll try to be his friend'  she thought before she smiled.

When the teacher began the lesson everyone paid attention except for Edogawa, Irene paid attention since it was a Japanese lesson but at all the other lessons she just pretended to pay attention, unlike Edogawa who didn't pay attention to any of them since he already knew them all.

When the school bell rang Edogawa got out of his seat and went outside while Irene waited for Ayumi and the boys so she could walk with them.

 When they went outside Ayumi ran after the detective saying "Shall we walk home together Conan-kun?" which got him to stop and turn around to look so Ayumi said "You just transferred over here, so you must be scared. We will be your friends!" at the last part Irene and the boys caught up with them and Edogawa replied "No, I think there's no need..." which got Genta angry and he said "Oi omae!" which made the detective turn around to see Genta raising his fist and saying "Do you dare not obey Ayumi-chan?" with a glare on his face then Mitsuhiko said "Don't be so rough, Genta-Kun." which got Genta to turn his fist towards Mitsuhiko and said "Shut up! Do you have a problem Mitsuhiko?" and Ayumi said "Don't be like that, Genta-kun!" trying to defend her friend.

While that was happening Edogawa took hold of Irene's arm surprising her and they ran ahead with him still holding her and he said "We've got something to do, bye-bye!" while waving with the other hand which got Ayumi to notice them running and she said "Matte, Conan-kun! Irene-chan!" which got the boys to look and notice them too.

Irene replied by giving her friends a smile and said "We'll see you guys tomorrow!" while letting Edogawa pull her with him to Agasa's.

Time skip to when they're at Hakase's house (Brought to you by Sonoko's cute boys obsession lol)~