The Time limit is 15 O'clock!

AN: Another one where no one dies and we just have to prevent Ran from getting kidnapped again. She's wearing her cap along with the sneakers and watch. Now let's start the chapter! 

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. In the minivan on the way to the campgrounds~

Genta happily exclaimed, "Driving, driving! It's like there was never a storm yesterday." as both he and Mitsuhiko were looking out the back window, Mitsuhiko added, "Yeah, there isn't a cloud in the sky."

Agasa, who was driving the car, said, "That's what it's like after a typhoon." Mouri was reading a book as the real kids sang "Camping, camping! Fun camping! Tomorrow we'll camp too! The day after..." Mouri looked tired as she sighed in relief and closed the book before she yawned.

Ayumi asked, "Are you finished reading it?" Mouri answered, "Un, it was so interesting I read until late last night. Ah, I'm sleepy..." giving Ayumi the book at the last part. Ayumi took it and read the title "(Sleeping Beauty's close call)?"

Mouri explained, "Yes, it's about a princess who remains sleeping for many years. And the various gentlemen who try to wake her. The one who wakes her will get her hand in marriage." Ayumi exclaimed, "Ah. What a romantic story!" Irene kept looking out the window silently as Edogawa and Ai glanced at her in concern.

 What a romantic story!" Irene kept looking out the window silently as Edogawa and Ai glanced at her in concern

Then Ai explained, "You'd be all right if you were on an IV drip." Edogawa had a deadpan look as he stated, "She was just faking being asleep anyway because there was no man good enough for her." 

Mouri was surprised and asked, "Eh? Conan-kun, you've read this book too?" Edogawa just grinned as Ayumi exclaimed, "You've ruined the dream!" which made everyone, thankfully Irene included, laugh happily. 

Edogawa's heart raced at hearing Irene's giggle like it always does, and he didn't notice the relief he felt at seeing Irene's smile again or how he thought 'She definitely looks more beautiful than any princess when smiling.' with a fond smile.