The Time-Bombed Skyscraper

AN: Yep, It's finally the time you've all been waiting for! Like always the sneakers are purple. Now let's start this unsurprisingly long chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. In the Kurokawa Estate~

A murder happened at the Kurokawa estate and Kogoro was called to solve it which got the rest of the household to come along with him to find out more information about the case.

Megure explained the details "Dr.Kurokawa was drinking alcohol and using his computer when he was suddenly attacked from behind. The murder weapon is undoubtedly this bronze statue. But what I don't understand is this: it appears to be his dying message, but what does (J-U-N) mean?"

Kogoro laughed before saying "That message points to the culprit." which made Megure ask "What do you mean?" Kogoro answered, "Furthermore, the culprit is among these three people here." the three suspects gasped in shock and Edogawa thought 'Whoa, he's unusually sharp today!'

Kogoro continued "His wife, Kurokawa Mina-san, his eldest son, Kurokawa Daisuke-san, and the housemaid, Nakazawa Manami-san. The culprit is one of these three." Megure exclaimed "Great job, Mouri-kun. So who is it?"

Irene was being carried by Mouri again while Kogoro replied "The one who killed Kurokawa Daizou is you!" he pointed at Mina who let out an "Eh?" while Irene sighed before Megure asked "T-The wife?" Edogawa blinked in confusion.

Kogoro explained "Kurokawa left three letters: J-U-N. In English, those letters are short for the month of June. June is the month of no water, or (Minazuki) which sounds like Mina. Furthermore, you are..."

Mina exclaimed "So I'm born in June! What of it? What kind of stupid reasoning gets you, Mina, from Minazuki? Are you trying to implicate me with such a ridiculous pun?" Irene thought 'I don't know if I should feel a little glad that he at least knows what the months are called in English or feel embarrassed because of how wrong he is right now...'