The sniper from another dimension

AN: Welp, it's this movie, considering how Masumi is supposed to get injured and we all know Irene wouldn't want either that or Conan to get shot... Yeah. Well, anyway, she's wearing her sneakers, cap, watch, and handbag. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all, now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At Bell Tree Tower~

Everyone was in the observation deck looking out the window and Suzuki asked, "So? How's the view from the Bell Tree Tower, built by the power of the Suzuki Financial Group?" Mouri answered, "It's amazing, Sonoko! Thanks for inviting us!"

Suzuki smiled before she looked down at the kids and said, "You lot should show some appreciation too! This opening ceremony is supposed to be strictly for those who helped build the tower!"

The kids looked back up at her as Ayumi replied, "Un!" Genta added, "It's the best!" Mitsuhiko said, "Arigato Gozaimasu!" Edogawa mumbled with deadpan, "You sure can talk. You're the one who asked us if we wanted to come in the first place!" Irene had said that she needed to go to the bathroom earlier and she just got back.

When Kogoro from behind everyone by the elevator exclaimed, "Oi! Is it time to leave yet?" everyone looked back at him as Mouri held Irene's hand again with a greeting smile and replied, "Why would we be leaving, Otousan? We just got here!"

Kogoro let out a cry and held his head as he exclaimed, "How'd I end up being dragged this high up again?!" Irene sweatdropped, 'Gomen Kogoro-san...' feeling bad for him before Mouri said, "Otousan, come over here with us! The view's great!"

Kogoro turned away with his hand on his hips and replied, "Hmph! Don't be stupid! I'm leaving!" he started walking with his hands in his pockets at the last part.

Mouri got surprised before she said, "Mou..." And Kogoro while walking added, "Besides, haven't you heard that saying? (Only fools and so on like high places)!" Suzuki noticed where he was stepping on and grinned slightly as she nudged Mouri and gave her a wink while pointing her hand to the floor below him.

Mouri realized it and replied, "You say that. But the truth is that you're scared, right?" Kogoro stopped right on the glass window on the floor and defended, "D-Don't be stupid! B-Being up this high d-doesn't bother me at all!" 

Irene knew where this was going and she honestly didn't like it as Mouri smirked and asked, "Ja you wouldn't be scared at all if you looked at the floor, right?" Irene desperately thought to herself 'Don't look.' but it was no use.

' but it was no use