The case of the disappearing corpse murder

AN: ...It's over. The torture of being a girl is over! *Starts laughing in relief then remembers it's gonna happen again next month*... I hate my life. 

Anyways, yeah I'm all freshened up and ready for a new chapter, so let's get started!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At Teitan elementary~

Children were leaving the school as the classes ended for today but the Shounen Tantei dan stayed in their classroom, waiting for some kind of request for a case to arrive. Edogawa juggled a soccer ball at his legs while Irene was looking outside the window thinking about Ginga and the other 3 were sitting at a table, bored.

Genta yawned before saying "Man, we've had nothing to do these days." Ayumi replied with "Un..." and Mitsuhiko said, "If we don't get any clients, the Shounen Tantei dan will be finished." Edogawa caught the ball and thought 'Of course! If a detective could get clients that easily, the job would be simple.' before continuing to juggle the ball.

Ayumi looked at her badge and said sadly "We even got Agasa-Hakase to make these badges for us..." Mitsuhiko got excited at the mention of the badges and said "Man, I never get tired of looking at it! Detective Boys, Shounen Tantei badge! He designed it with the initials along with the transceiver!"

Genta stood up in anger while holding his badge and saying "Hmph! These badges are useless if we don't get any work!" before he took it off and was going to throw it on the ground when "Ano..." came from the class' door which got them to look to see that it was a boy from another class their age.

He said, "I've gotta problem for you guys." Genta recognized him and ran over saying in his face "Hey, you're Hiroki from the class next door! What is it, a murder?" Ayumi came over and said excitedly, "Or maybe fraud?" Mitsuhiko went next "Your parents are involved in some scandal?"

Irene whispered to Edogawa "I get that they're happy we got a job but do they have to sound excited about any of these crimes happening?" Edogawa said back "I know right? It will sound like they like crimes or something." Irene nodded.

Hiroki answered their questions with "No, nothing like that. Akira's been missing since last night." the 3 kids got the wrong idea and exclaimed "A missing person case?!" before Mitsuhiko said thoughtfully "Hmm, there's a possibility that he's been abducted."

That made Genta ask "So, what does he like?" Hiroki put his hand in his back pocket while answering "Oh, I have his picture here... Here you go." he showed a picture of a cat with a pink ribbon and a bell around its neck.