Holmes Freak murder case

AN: Surprisingly no one gave me a comment about the movie chapter yet which is scaring me to be honest because what if you guys actually don't like it and you just voted out of habit? Or what if the chapter actually disappointed you? Please, just tell me what you think already. I worked hard on that chapter so please. With that off my chest, I just wanted to say that she's wearing purple sneakers like always. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. In the tour car~

"Ah, (A Study in Scarlet), huh?" a man asked a woman who answered "Yeah..." while nodding, the man continued "That's the historic novel in which, Sherlock Holmes makes his first appearance!" 

Another guy who's sitting in the same seat as the woman said "I personally love (The Red-Headed League)." Edogawa exclaimed "Hai! Hai! Hai! Mine's (The Sign of Four)." the guy who just spoke up replied "Oh! That work is world-renowned!" the man with the mustache added "That's impressive, Boya! You can read kanji?"

Edogawa laughed before replying "A little, I guess." then Irene spoke up "U-Um... Can I say mine?" which made the Holmes freaks look at her in anticipation before Edogawa smiled and nodded.

She took a breath in and said while closing her eyes "Mine is (The Valley of Fear) I can't read kanji but I read the English version since I was born in America." it was silent for a minute before "Oh, that's impressive! That is a really good masterpiece! You have good taste, little girl." came from the same guy who talked about Edogawa's favorite being renowned which made her open her eyes to see all the other Holmes freaks including Edogawa smiling at her in respect.

She blinked before she sighed in relief and smiled saying "Arigatou!" before Kogoro thought 'Taku...' then leaned close to Mouri who was in the seat in front of him and asked while whispering, "Why do I have to be on this tour?" Mouri answered, "Because Conan-kun entered a contest for this tour without consulting us for Irene-chan's sake." 

Kogoro replied "And then we were unluckily chosen? Oh boy..." he leaned back in his seat before the man that complimented Irene's choice asked him "Which story is your favorite?" which surprised him and he exclaimed "Eh? M-Me?" 

Both men that were in the car other than Kogoro replied "Hai!" which made Irene just look out the window since she didn't want to be part of what's gonna happen next. Kogoro answered "H-Hmm... Let's see... How about (And Then They Wanted None)?"

The two men let out a "Huh?" in confusion while Irene just looked out the window on her side and Edogawa was annoyed. The man with the mustache named Fujisawa Toshiaki asked in annoyance "Don't you mean (And Then There Were None)?"