The Jet-black Mystery Train

AN: Welp, time for the mystery train arc, let's see where this goes, shall we? She's wearing her purple sneakers, along with her cap, watch, and handbag. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. On the road, in Gin's Porsche the night before~

Gin was talking to Sharon on the phone and she just told him about where they think Shiho's going to be, Gin said, "(Mystery Train)? The Bell Tree Express, huh? Never thought Sherry would ride such a ridiculously conspicuous train like that..." he took out a cigarette and placed it in his mouth as he lit it.

Sharon, who was in her hotel room, replied, "Ara, but isn't it a fitting choice for her? Every room on that train is private. If she's trying to escape from the Kanto region without us noticing, it would be a perfect way, don't you agree?"

Gin said, "But, I just can't believe it. I never expected that Sherry was hiding out in the Gunma mountains." 

Sharon replied, "Yeah. Bourbon, who discovered that information, had the same opinion. He said that since it's just something she happened to tell a third party she came into contact with, it's not necessarily accurate. But if Sherry is riding on that train, wouldn't it be the best hunting ground?"

Gin answered, "Yeah. With nary a stop to disembark midway, it's a moving steel prison. And just like hunting a deer, if we just shake her with fear, she'll likely expose herself to the barrel of the gun."

Sharon asked, "You know why I deliberately leaked this information to you, right?" Gin answered, "You want me to keep my distance until that metal snake has returned to its hole, right? Anyway, I'm happy to hear the name (Sherry) from you after so long. I was beginning to think you were showing mercy to a fellow woman."

Sharon laughed and replied, "That's ridiculous. Just who do you take me for?" He just scoffed and she continued, "Anyway, let's talk again once the hunt is over." Gin replied, "Yeah..." before she hung up.

She remembered her promise to Edogawa about giving up on Shiho and ran her hand through her hair and thought, 'Though...' she stood up and walked to the window looking out at the city, 'It won't be who finishes her off, but Bourbon. She mustn't be allowed to remain in this world... Don't think badly of me...Silver Bullet-kun.'

She then remembered Irene and mentally added, 'You too, Shadow Angel. It'll be easier to be your spy if I took her out, and you said you wouldn't try to stop the killings I'll have to do, so I have this doesn't change anything between us...'