Meeting Agasa Hakase + Mouri Ran

AN: Here's the next chapter!~Hope you like it!~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator POV~ Near the Agasa household~

When the shrunken duo finally got outside, they saw Agasa Hakase thrown into the wall opposite his house and when he stood up Kudo said "Agasa-Hakase!" which caught Agasa's attention and he looked over to their direction to see 2 seemingly first-graders looking at him.

Agasa feeling curious came over to them and asked "Who are you guys?" of course it was Kudo who answered "It's me Shinichi!" Agasa, of course, didn't believe him and instead said "Oh you're relatives of Shinichi! Now that you mention it you do look like him when he was little, boy".

As much as Sakura knew she should let the plot happen, she needed enough time to talk to Hakase too so she pulled Kudo over and whispered in his ear "Look at his mustache." that seemed to do the trick since when he complied his eyes widened in realization.

"Hakase you just came back from (Colombo) didn't you?" to which Agasa got surprised and asked "How did you know that?" then Kudo explained it by pointing out the hints that were on Hakase and Hakase said in surprise "Y-You're..." to which Kudo said "That's elementary Agasa-Kun" then Agasa finally said "Sh-Shinichi...?".

Before this could progress Sakura interrupted again by saying "How about we talk about this inside Kudo-Kun's house?" while gesturing to the open gate behind her. Agasa looked at her for a second in confusion and seemed on the verge of refusing when Kudo nodded and walked inside making Hakase have no choice but to follow him.

After she closed the gate behind her, Sakura walked inside as well and closed the door. Knowing where the 2 were, Sakura walked over to the library and sure enough they were there.

She was there in time to hear Hakase say "Eh? Gun contraband? And they used the drug on you to silence you but since it was untested they didn't know about it's rare side-effect that shrunk your body" to which Kudo said "That's right. Ne Hakase aren't you a genius? Make an antidote that would give me back my body"

Hakase answered, "Don't be unreasonable! I can't make an antidote-" before he finished Sakura said it instead, "Without knowing the chemicals used to make the drug right?" which made the attention of the guys turn to her.

Even though Kudo only looked disappointed (Which made it obvious to Sakura that he believed her story) Agasa looked surprised and asked "How did you know?" which Sakura replied "Now that Kudo-Kun said his part of the story, I'll say mine" before telling him the same things she told the detective who had his fists clenched through the entire retelling of her story.