The strange case of the person-finding murder

AN: I'm still going by the anime's version of Akemi's death, so I changed some details to make sense of this and Sakura is going to expect it, so don't worry guys.

 Hope you enjoy this version!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At Hakase's house~

"Robbery, kidnapping, murder... There are so many crimes nowadays." Kudo said while reading the newspaper that had the headline reading (1 Million yen robbers still on the loose!)  and Hakase replied "Doesn't that make detectives like you useful?" and Irene thought 'Well it is an action anime so of course there would be lots of crimes.' but not saying anything.

Kudo answered, "The credit all goes to Occhan." in annoyance and Irene coughed which made him realize how he sounded and he looked at her apologetically when Hakase came to him and said "It's finished! These are your new criminal pursuit glasses." showing the new glasses.

Kudo took them and asked, "How do I use them?" Agasa answered, "Try pushing the button on the side." he complied and an antenna-like thing popped up then a tracker appeared on one of the lenses and Kudo exclaimed "Wow!"

Hakase started explaining "It'll detect this beacon as long as it's within a 20km radius. No matter where they go, you'll be able to find them. Just attach the beacon here. No one will even notice." he attached the sticker on one of Kudo's shirt buttons that have the same color so it didn't even look like there's anything there.

"Thanks, Agasa-Hakase!" Kudo said and Irene then replied, "Yeah that's really great but we should probably go back to the agency now." while looking at her watch. Kudo nodded and they both said goodbye to Hakase before they started walking to the agency.

When they were inside and everything, after a while, a certain woman came in and started introducing herself as a client "My name is Hirota Masami. I beg of you, please find my father!" she practically screamed and Kogoro replied nervously "Uh, okay."

'Hirota' started explaining the 'father' situation "My father came to Tokyo to work for a taxi company, but he quitted, and he has been missing for a month." Kogoro replied asking "And so you came to me?" 

'Hirota' answered "Hai. I've taken time off from school and came from Yamagata to look for him. The only person who could help would be a detective!" Kogoro replied, "I understand. I'll accept your job." Irene's only thought about this was 'She's a pretty good actor. No wonder no one suspects her of being a robber.' thinking about suspecting made her remember a certain English couple though so she stopped herself from thinking about it.