A game company murder case

AN: Well, this is the episode before the movie which has a link to the organization in it. Huh. But anyway, yeah after this chapter is the movie so if someone still has suggestions for that birthday gift, this is your last chance.  With that out of the way let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. In Beika Hotel~

"The game that Ojisan supervised?" Edogawa asked Mouri after she explained what they're doing there at the new game release party. She answered "That's right! The title is (The Meitantei Mouri Kogoro's Murder in the Mansion). The player comes across a dead body in a mysterious mansion and has to solve the case while receiving hints from the Great Mouri-Tantei who happens to be there too."

Edogawa exclaimed "Wow!" while thinking 'Isn't that generally what I do?' then asking "But is it okay for the special guest to be in that condition?" Kogoro looked really sick since he was having a hangover.

Irene was standing beside Kogoro when Mouri came over saying "Mou! It's your fault for wanting to celebrate in advance and drinking yourself silly." Kogoro replied, "I only downed five or six glasses."

The shrunken duo perked up at the names with Edogawa thinking 'Gin and Vodka! Those are code names of the men in black who used a chemical to shrink mine and Karashima's bodies

The shrunken duo perked up at the names with Edogawa thinking 'Gin and Vodka! Those are code names of the men in black who used a chemical to shrink mine and Karashima's bodies.' Before the four decided to get in line for the cloakroom. Mouri said "Sugoi, this is a long queue..."

"