Reunion with the Black Organization

AN: Welp, it's this chapter next. Sorry for skipping all the other episodes I just didn't know what to change in them. Anyway, she's wearing her purple sneakers and no handbag just her backpack (With her special bag hidden inside). Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. In Ai's nightmare~

The detective boys were walking home from school and it was snowing."Let's hurry home and play some more soccer." Genta said and Mitsuhiko exclaimed, "Yeah, let's do that!" Genta added, "I'm the captain!" which made Mitsuhiko ask, "Ahh... You again?" before Ayumi said, "Irene-chan is the girls' team captain then!" which made Irene let out an "Eh?" before she blushed slightly and rubbed the back of her head which made Edogawa smile slightly.

Genta then asked, "Hey, did you see the match yesterday? Wasn't it awesome?" Edogawa answered, "Yeah. You mean Hideki's overhead kick right?" A black cat hopped on top of a trash can and started directly at Haibara with its yellow eyes.

A familiar voice echoed as the cat stared "This game is over." before Mitsuhiko exclaimed, "That goal was truly artistic!" Ayumi added, "Hideki was so cool." they passed by a certain car as the rearview mirror was adjusted to reflect them.

The voice came back "Now, you should wake up from your dream and celebrate our reunion!" green cold eyes glanced at Haibara from the car "Your favorite color of the rose, with the pure redness of blood."

Gin who was the owner of the voice and green eyes grinned with a cigarette in his mouth and when they were a little ahead of the car, he opened the door and got out and leaned his arm on the car's roof "Eh? Sherry!" his grin was psychotic as the wind blew stronger.

Haibara felt someone behind her and looked curiously only to gasp in fear as her vision turned black.

~~ At midnight~~

She gasped as she sat up in her bed with wide fearful eyes as she panted while looking up at the ceiling.

She calmed herself down and looked down at her lap as Agasa's loud snoring could be heard from the bed beside her which made her glance at him. She placed a hand against her forehead as she smiled sadly thinking 'What a horrible dream.' looking like her real age at that moment.