The Cornered Famous Detective! Two Successive Big Murder Cases

AN: Another long special... Yay. Okay but seriously let's hope this won't take long. She's wearing the cap on her head, she likes it too much to wear anything else. But anyway, let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At Agasa's house~

"Come on... listen to me for a minute, Shin-chan." Yukiko's voice said on the phone and Kudo replied "Hai, hai, I'm listening, Kaasan." Yukiko continued "Yuusaku had been out since this morning, and when he finally got home, he was totally drunk. He makes me so mad!" 

Sakura was in the same room as Kudo writing something, she didn't tell him what it is though, just that she needs him to rate if it's good when she's done to which he agreed. Kudo replied "It can't be helped. Dad's a best-selling author, after all. He has his obligations as a celebrity."

Yukiko retorted "And what kind of obligations are those? There are lipstick marks on his shirt! I'm so mad! I'm going to cheat on him too!" Kudo tried to calm his mother down by saying "Oi, calm down, will you?" that's when Agasa came into the room so he said, "Uh, I'm a bit busy now, so..." then he hung up with the last words from the other side being "Chotto, Shinichi!" then he put the phone back in its place while sighing.

Agasa was confused and asked "What's the matter? Wasn't that Yukiko-san on the phone?" Kudo answered "She just made me listen to the quarrel she had with Dad. Going on and on about Dad coming home drunk and cheating and all that stuff..." 

Agasa exclaimed "Ch-Cheating?!" to which he said "She's just jumping to conclusions. A man who can only think about mysteries isn't capable of doing things like that. Besides, they fight off and on all the time. It's a waste of time to worry about it."

Agasa said "As they say, the more you fight, the more you get along... By the way, how about your situation?" Kudo asked "My situation?" he answered "I'm talking about Ran-kun. Are you two on good terms?"

Kudo laughed sarcastically before replying "Every time I call, she yells at me saying, (When are you coming back?) And to think I see her every day to the point of exhaustion." Agasa laughed before saying "Now, cheer up. Why don't you take a break from solving cases for a while, go out, and have fun with her together? They say fall is the season of love." Kudo said, "Season of love, huh?"

Sakura spoke "Please don't talk about love in front of me. I can still hear you, you know." which made Agasa say "Oh right, sorry Sakura-kun." Sakura closed whatever she was working on and said "It's fine, we should get going to the agency now. *Yawn*"