The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case

AN: Well, another episode that doesn't involve murder, at least in the current time, you know what that means, Irene's gonna save the people who get injured. She's wearing her cap along with the purple sneakers. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the camp site~

The moment Hakase's yellow beetle was parked completely Genta opened the back seat door and jumped out exclaiming "Yahoo!" before Agasa got out of the driver's seat and after looking at the scenery exclaimed, "Oh, lovely scenery!"

The other real kids jumped out as well and went after Genta who exclaimed, "Oi, hurry over here!" then Edogawa and Haibara got out slowly with the former asking "Why are we camping in the cold?" 

Haibara replied, "Look at those children, full of spirit." Irene hadn't got out yet which the 2 pseudo-children noticed but knew better than to ask. 

Genta pointed at the river while exclaiming "Hey, it's a fish." Ayumi asked, "Heh, where where?" then Edogawa said, "Hakase, get the tent out for us." which made Agasa start searching the front trunk for the tent while saying "Tent... tent..."

Then he realized it "Ah!" Edogawa asked, "What's wrong, Hakase? Don't tell me you were careless enough to forget the tent." Irene had pulled Haibara back inside the car.

Agasa got nervous as he answered, "A-Actually..." he laughed nervously "I forgot it." Edogawa's shoulder dropped as he said, "Seriously?" 

He saw Irene's hand out of the car window waving him over which made him sigh as he thought 'So that's why...' referring to her not getting out of the car earlier as he got back in.

 Agasa looked at the 3 silently asking who's gonna tell the real kids the news. The 3 looked at him with similar deadpan looks that said (It's your fault so you tell them.) which made him sweatdrop before sighing and telling the kids so they can go back in the car.

Back in the car that was driving on the road, Genta, who was sitting in the passenger seat, said, "This is the worst... We don't have a tent to go camping." 

Mitsuhiko who was in the backseat sitting by the window added, "Another chance for a vacation down the drain." Ayumi was holding onto Agasa's seat and looking at him as she commented, "It looks like we're lost too..."

Agasa replied, "It's because of all your muttering." Edogawa and Irene were beside each other next to Mitsuhiko as Edogawa said, "Then I guess we're sleeping in the car tonight." which made Ayumi exclaim "Ehhhh! That can't be!"