The Indiscriminate Stadium threat case

AN: Welp, since this episode doesn't have people dying, Irene's gonna make sure it's solved faster so they can view the match. 

Also, cute ship fact: Shinichi taught Sakura soccer and she ended up being as good as him maybe even better and when he admitted it she was so flattered and ended up loving soccer as much as he does because of that. Adorable right? ^^

Anyways, she's wearing her cap along with the sneakers, and did ya notice how her clothes are similar to Ai's in this episode? The only difference is the scarf but still, it's cute since she did that on purpose.

I think that's all. Now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the street event~

Kites were being flown in the sky and the crowd gathered around the performance of the lion dance beast as it opened and closed its mouth, the now six members of the detective boys being part of that crowd.

Ayumi commented, "Ne, ne. Doesn't the lion dance beast look like Megure-keibu-san?" to which Edogawa let out an "Eh?" before he saw the lion's image change into Megure yelling "What do you think you're doing, Takagi?!" when the lion opened its mouth.

He and Irene snorted before he said, "It's true, it's just like him!" while Irene giggled softly which made his heart race as Ayumi exclaimed, "Doesn't it, doesn't it?" which distracted him before Mitsuhiko added, "It looks like Genta-kun too!" 

That made Genta exclaim "Nani?!" to which Mitsuhiko replied, "Look, look, like that." which made Genta say "Why you...!" which made Mitsuhiko run off with Genta chasing after him exclaiming "Matte!" angrily.

Edogawa then reminded, "Oi! If we don't hurry, the match's about to start!" Genta had caught Mitsuhiko and held him by his arms up even though he was struggling in his hold and he replied, "I know. Come on, let's go, Mitsuhiko."  Mitsuhiko stopped struggling and said, "Hai..." letting Genta carry him back to the others.

Meanwhile, at the detective agency, Kogoro called out, "Oi, Ran. Another one." holding up a sake bottle which made it obvious what he meant, especially with how his face was red as Mouri appeared from the kitchen holding some food and replied, "Eh, again? That was the sixth one!"

Kogoro got annoyed and said back, "It's fine, isn't it? It's the new year, lemme drink as much as I like." Mouri retorted, "But you always drink as much as you like." before going back in the kitchen.

Kogoro asked, "By the way, where are the kids?" Mouri from the kitchen answered, "Irene-chan and Conan-kun went to a soccer match. They went to the Emperor's Cup's finals."