The murder of the Art Gallery owner

AN: Those are Irene's clothes for this chapter including the head accessory but the sneakers are purple~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov~ Last night inside the art museum~

A pair of nightguards were patrolling around the dark museum with flashlights when the newbie shined his flashlight on a dragon sculpture which scared him "Ahh! The only thing I didn't want to do is patrol an art gallery at night." he told his senior who replied "Hmph! You'll never be a good guard if you're like that." a loud clang was heard after he finished which made the newbie flinch and the senior turn to the sound.

"Did you just hear something?" asked the senior and the newbie answered, "D-Don't scare me like that..." before they both went to the room the sound came from. "It's coming from this room." the newbie said when they arrived at the door of the room before they opened it and the senior shone his flashlight inside the room. "W-Who's here?!" exclaimed the senior and after shining his flashlight left and right, continued "Is somebody here?" and that's when the sound happened again.

They flinched and turned towards it to see... the armor that's on display walking towards them and obviously, they got scared, screamed, and left to tell the story in the news.

The next morning~ At Mouri detective agency~

"Heh? A medieval armor moved on its own?" Edogawa asked Mouri who answered "Two guards said they saw it. It's a pretty famous rumor around the neighborhood. It sounds like fun so let's go and check it out right now." the boys started laughing while Irene went to put on her sneakers, knowing what's gonna happen.

When the boys calmed down, Kogoro said "That's probably a story made up by the art gallery to get more customers." Edogawa agreed "Yeah that's right, Ran-neechan. It's there to fool kids." Mouri and Irene thought 'You are a kid...'  Kogoro put down the newspaper he was reading saying "Ok, back to work..." and Edogawa said, "I'll go do my homework." to that Irene thought 'We already did it together, Baka.' in deadpan, still waiting by the door.

"Wait right there!" Mouri exclaimed in anger before she punched her fist at Kogoro's desk denting it with a big dent. The boys froze, seeing what just happened and Mouri lifted her fist back up with a forced smile asking "You'll go right?" scared out of their wits, the boys said "Hai." and Irene thought 'She does realize fixing that will cost money, right?' not being one to use violence on her loved ones to threaten even though she's obviously stronger than Mouri.

Edogawa whispered in annoyance "Tch, Ran always does that when things don't go her way." and Kogoro said while fixing his suit "Shouldn't have made her learn karate." before they both went to  get cleaned up and ready for their trip.