Meeting Kudo Shinichi

AN: Here's the next chapter!~ Hope you like it~

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

+ Special chapter: Hi! = Words on paper in English

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator POV~Near the Kudo household~

When Irene reached the house, she wasn't sweating nor panting she was just wet because of the rain. She checked around to make sure that yup, Hakase is still at (Colombo) which means that she has some time to get Kudo to calm down and talk to him.

With that thought, she let Kudo down against the wall making sure that his hood was on his head to cover him from the rain and climbed the gate and opened it. After that was done, she put Kudo on her back again after taking the key from him and walked inside closing the gate behind her.

After she opened the door with the key, she took off her shoes that weren't wet (Thanks to the special waterproof material she used to make them) at the entrance and took Kudo's shoes off of his feet and carried him all the way upstairs to his room.

When she reached the door to his room she got lucky since the door was open a crack already so she just kicked it gently and it opened all the way. Then she walked in and over to the bed.

When she reached it she let Kudo down on it and pushed the hood off his face before she wrapped a bandage she prepared beforehand around his wound.

Then she looked around to find what she's looking for, papers and a pen. She took them and wrote messages on the papers for Kudo to read when he wakes up.

 After she was done she put a paper beside Kudo somewhere he won't miss and went out of the house, since if Kuroba did his part of the plan Irene's things should be waiting for her at the train station (She knew better than to let him deliver them here) so she better get going if she wants to be here when Kudo wakes up.

Time skip to after she came back (Brought to you by Kaito's ichthyophobia)~

With Shinichi~

When he woke up he noticed 2 things: 1) His head hurts. 2) He was on his bed. 

The latter made him think for a second that what happened earlier was a dream but the former made it obvious that it wasn't. He opened his eyes slowly and sat up, not failing to notice how his clothes were his blanket somehow and that his bed was bigger.

And since he noticed those details he was confused until he noticed a note on the bed and filled with curiosity picked it up and read it. It read:

Look in the mirror if you want to understand what happened Kudo.