The haunted mansion murder case

AN: Sorry to anyone who wanted the elevator case, I just don't know what to change with Irene there. Sorry again.

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. Near the mansion the night before~

Thunder sounded loud with lightning appearing right after while it rained heavily. Ayumi was walking on the street near the turn to the mansion holding an umbrella to shield her from the rain when someone ran right by her wearing a cloak and making splash noises on the puddles that are forming from the rain.

When Ayumi turned around curiously there was no one there and when she hid behind the wall facing the mansion and looked up at the windows she saw something that terrified her. A red flame shine but since Ayumi knew about the rumors she mistook it as a dead spirit and gasped in horror.

Time skip to the next day at Teitan elementary (Brought to you by Gin being a jerk)~

"Ne Conan-kun, come on, go ghost hunting with us!" Ayumi asked Edogawa with Irene standing beside her and he replied "Ghost hunting?" that's when Genta walked up to them and said "Give it up, Ayumi. There's no way he'll be useful to us!" to which Ayumi replied, "But Genta-kun, you, Irene-chan and I won't be enough."

Edogawa looked at Irene in confusion when he heard that she was going and she just smiled before he asked "So, where are these ghosts?" Ayumi answered, "It's an old house in the 4-chome area." that made Edogawa repeat in confusion "4-chome?" Ayumi replied "That's right. It's that scary house where someone was beaten to death 5 years ago."

Edogawa remembered 'Oh yeah, there was an unsolved mystery in that area

Edogawa remembered 'Oh yeah, there was an unsolved mystery in that area.' before Ayumi continued "The mother and son who lived there moved away and evil spirits live there now." Edogawa said "Evil spirits?" she just continued "Late at night, you can hear moaning, stray dogs that wander in there end up being a pile of bones the next day,"