The Lost Ship in the Sky

AN: Another movie that's going to be shortened, and considering no one dies in this one, it'll be shortened by A LOT. There are some cool Irene moments, obviously. She's wearing her cap, her bag, and her sneakers.

Also, a fun fact that I forgot to mention about Watson (The skateboard): It's foldable and actually made of the same material as the bag and if she needs to, Sakura can make Watson stick to the bag by a magnet and blend with it so no one would notice, it also doesn't make the bag heavier. Just wanted to explain that for you to understand this chapter. ^v^

I think that's all, now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At night in the Institute of Microorganisms~

The lights were turned on and a scientist that works at the lab was forced inside by a group of masked people holding guns. They were now demanding him to unlock the door to the elevator since it wouldn't open unless one of the staff is opening it since it has a fingerprint scanner installed.

With shaky hands, he slowly typed in the passcode, paused, and looked back at them for a second which resulted in a gun muzzle being threateningly pushed against his cheek so he shakily laced his finger in the fingerprint scanner which recognized his fingerprint and opened the door.

The terrorists shoved him aside and then knocked him out by hitting him on the back of the head with the body of the gun before they entered and the elevator closed behind them as it took to a certain floor.

After a while, the door opened and they arrived in the room with the dangerous killer bacteria stored in ampules, they looked at it before they blew up the place with the bombs they planted earlier which activated the alarm and they made their escape before the emergency departments were called.

Later, sometime at 10 o'clock, a police conference was held, Uno Tadayoshi, the  Senior Superintendent said, "Today, not long after 21:50... The Tokyo National Institute of Microorganisms in Nishitama City was attacked by an armed group seven strong."

He continued, "The armed group restrained two security guards, took the on-duty researcher captive, infiltrated the high-security lab, detonated the plastic explosives they planted just minutes prior, and made their escape." he was sitting next to Chief Superintendent, Odagiri Toshiro.

The other police members in the conference raised their hands wanting to ask questions but instead of answering or allowing them to ask, Uno added, "At the lab where the explosion occurred, an extremely dangerous bacteria was being stored inside. It is speculated the armed group took it into their possession."