Holmes' Revelation

AN: Yeah! It's time for the London arc! This is gonna be heartbreaking... Again. These are the clothes she goes to London in and you guys can just imagine the one she's wearing at the beginning in Poirot. She's wearing her sneakers along with her cap and handbag and watch, and her hair is in a braid like usual. Now let's start!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

+Special: "Hi!" = Talking in English on the phone.

'Hi!' = Thoughts in English.

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At Poirot in the morning~

The Mouri household was having breakfast, the girls enjoying their fruit parfaits, Irene especially since Azusa put extra strawberries in hers, and Edogawa was drinking orange juice. 

Well, almost all of them, Kogoro was reading the newspaper with an earpiece to his ear before he exclaimed, "Kuso! Out of the money again? I must be unlucky today..." Irene thought 'You're unlucky every day when it comes to horses, Kogoro-san.' in deadpan but didn't say anything as she just continued eating her parfait.

Mouri and Edogawa looked at Kogoro in annoyance before Mouri said, "Mou. I got this fruit parfait in order to enjoy an authentic tropical mood! So why don't you read your horse racing paper at the detective agency?" she placed her spoon down and crossed her arms as she looked away.

Kogoro looked up at her curiously before he noticed that she didn't eat her strawberry yet and he exclaimed, "Doesn't that strawberry look delicious! If you're not eating it, I'll take it!" picking it up with his hand.

Mouri immediately reacted by holding his wrist as she exclaimed, "No way! I was saving that for last, you know!" Kogoro pulled his hand toward him as he replied, "Lemme have it!" Mouri pulled it toward her and squeezed as she retorted, "You can't!" he let out a pained sound before he dropped the strawberry.

At first, it fell on the table before it bounced off into the ground and the other 3 watched it fall in surprise while Irene was now eating her strawberries after having finished the rest of her parfait, leaving the best part, in her opinion, for last as she watched the falling strawberry while eating.