Kiritengu Legend murder case

AN: Another episode skipped, sorry if it's getting annoying but anyways another special! And if you already watched it and still remember what it's about then I'll have to remind you that Irene's real Japanese first name is Sakura! This means that this is perfect! Like always the sneakers are purple. So now let's start the chapter!

Just to remind you:

"Hi!"= Talking in English

"Hi!"= Talking in Japanese

"Hi!"= Words on signs in English

"Hi!"= Words on signs in Japanese

Hi! = Narrator

Hi! = Flashback

'Hi!' = Thoughts

"Hi!" = Talking in flashback

"Hi!" = Talking on the phone

Hi! = Words on paper (unless it's at the beginning or end of the chapter /it had pov written beside it)

(Hi!) = Author-chan talking

That's all now enjoy reading!~

Disclaimer: I don't own DCMK it belongs to the great Aoyama-sensei~ I only own the story and my OC~

Narrator pov. At the mountains~

"The sakura in the mountains are really pretty. Look, the ones on that mountain are too." Mouri said and Irene replied "Un." while admiring the beauty of the plant that her real name came from. The Sakura trees or the cherry blossoms.

She was so entranced that she didn't notice Edogawa staring at her with a smile since he still remembered how Irene told him that one of her dreams was to actually see a Sakura tree in person and she just got her dream fulfilled.

Kogoro was saying "The trees that bloom in the city aren't bad at all, but coming out here to the mountains where there aren't many people to watch these modestly blooming flowers makes it all the more beautiful."

(Irene is on Ran's other side here

(Irene is on Ran's other side here.)

Edogawa mumbled, "He isn't wrong..." before glancing at Irene again. His breath hitched at the beauty. 

She was smiling a really entrancing smile at that moment and it almost looked like the sakura petals were making her glow brighter and were forming wings around her. In other words, she looked like a real angel.

Edogawa was able to force himself to look away from the beauty only to say "It was worth renting a car and coming out here..." which made Kogoro say "Wasn't it? Let's take a picture to remember it by." he held up a camera.

He pointed at a Sakura tree behind him saying "You three go stand over there." then Mouri said, "Let's go, Irene-chan, Conan-kun." Irene blinked at hearing her name before she processed what she heard from the conversation which made her snap out of her trance and say "Un!" before running over to the tree which Kogoro was still pointing at with the other two behind her.