Chapter 80

I woke up expecting to see Adam asleep next to me but saw Poppy instead. I patted her head and she woke up.

"Good morning Jackie." She barked.

"I keep forgetting I can talk to animals." I said as Adam walked in.

"Oh hey you're awake how do you feel?" He asked.

"I feel fine." I said.

"Well you were glowing last night while you were alseep." Adam said.

"Wait seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah like a golden aura." Adam said. "Maybe that healed you while you slept."

"Adam is she awake?!" I heard Anita yell from downstairs.

"Oh right I was supposed to come get you." Adam said. "Yeah she's awake!"

"Send her down!" Anita said.

"This is totally about my wedding dress." I said getting up and walking out.

"I'm coming too!" Poppy barked.

I headed downstairs and saw Crypta in the living room. Her eyes widened and ran into the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen and saw Anita and Brian.

"Hi guys." I said.

"Jackie hi so I got two wedding dresses for you to choose from, I have them put up but I have pictures just tell me which one you like." Anita said pulling out two pictures and laid on the table.

"Awesome." I said sitting down.

"I'm here!" Jane said falling from the ceiling.

"What in the- Jane what was that?" I asked.

"Sorry I was in the middle of jumping off of a giant boulder when I teleported here." Jane said. "Did I miss anything?"

"No you're just in time." Crypta said. "That was cool by the way."

"Thanks." Jane said.

I looked down at the pictures and they both looked beautiful.