Chapter 85

I woke up expecting to see Adam but he wasn't there. Then I remembered I'm getting married today.

"Oh my God." I said zoning out.

"Jackie." I heard someone say. "Jacklynn snap out of it."

I blinked and got out of it. I turned and noticed Anita standing by my bed.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"It's your wedding day." She said. "Get ready I have your dresses we'll be teleporting to Texas in a few."

"Where's Adam?" I asked.

"He's downstairs." Anita said.

She noticed something was wrong and sat down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said. "I'm not sure how I'm feeling is this normal?"

"It is for some people." Anita said. "If you don't want to marry Adam and want to cancel then I can-."

"No! Please don't." I said.

"You're scared." She said.

"I'm not scared." I said.

"You are scared." She said. "I can see it in you, you're freaking out."

"Okay I guess I'm a little scared." I said. "It's just...I don't know if I can do it."

"Do you love Adam?" She asked.

"Of course I do." I said. "I love him so much."

"Then what is it?" She asked.

"What if he changes his mind? What if he doesn't want to marry me?" I said.

"Jackie, Adam loves you and he wants to marry you." Anita said. "Don't worry everything will be okay."

"What if something goes wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing will go wrong and if something does go wrong we'll be there with you." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Come down when you're ready." She said.

I nodded then she walked out. I got out of bed and walked to my closet. I got bored and snapped my fingers and just went with whatever I snapped into. I walked to my mirror and just stared at myself.

"I'm getting married today." I said.

I grabbed my hairbrush and started  brushing my hair. I put my hairbrush down then headed downstairs. I got to the living room no one was there I walked into the kitchen and saw Anita.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They already teleported over there." She said. "Jared and Jensen don't have to be in Canada until next month so they will be there."

"Okay good." I said.

"You ready?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said. "But let's go."

We teleported into a room and I saw Jane doing something with the dress.

"Oh my gosh you're here!" Jane said as she pulled me to a chair and sat me down. "I'm gonna be doing your making I have been waiting so long to do this that I've been practicing on my brothers they hated it but they didn't mind."

"I'm gonna go tell Brian we're here." Anita said walking out.

"Has anyone ever been scared on their wedding day?" I asked.