Chapter 2

I woke up the next day at 5:30 am I got out of bed and into the shower. After I had a shower I put on my dad's button up shirt that was in my closet for some reason and went back to bed.

I woke up at 6:30 and got ready for school. I picked a pair of blue jeans, a t shirt with the queen logo and hoodie that had the members of Queen. My mom walks in my room and hands me $20.

"Ese dinero tiene que durarte toda esta semana." (That money has to last this whole week.")

"...okay."

"ve, oigo el bús" (go I hear the bus.)

"Okay. Bye mother." I say grabbing my phone and backpack and running out the door and yes my mum can understand English but she can't speak it. After a long bus ride I finally made it to school. I ran to my locker and see Claire is there waiting for me.

"Hi Claire." I say putting my backpack in my locker and getting my purse out.

"Hi Jackie how are you?" She says with a big smile.

"Fine... You're creeping me out what's with the smile?" I ask.

"Oh nothing come on let's get to class." She says still smiling as she walks off.

"Hey wait for me!" I yelled closing my locker and running after her.

I have a feeling she knows something and I'm gonna try to get it out of her some how. Oh who am I kidding she's not gonna tell me anyways.

"Do you have any idea who the special guest is?" I ask Claire.

"Umm.... nope. But Ms. Jones said you'll love him." She replied.

"I can't help but to think it's Brian May."

"What makes you think that?" She mumbles.

"I don't know. Do you think whoever it is, is already in class?" I say as we're about to pass by Ms. Jones' class.

"Maybe, let's have a peak."

"Ooo yes let's have a peak."

We go by Ms. Jones' class and peak through. "There's no one in here" Claire says.

"Whoever it is probably isn't here yet?" I say which comes out more as question.  We made it to our first period and nobody is in here.

"Why am I always in class so early?"

"Shouldn't the bell be ringing by now?" Claire says but right when she says it the bell rings.

"Oh yeah answer a question with a question but yes there's the bell and here comes everyone else."

We waited for the teacher to come in but she never did, we started to wonder if we was going to have a substitute. Few minutes later the teacher comes in.

"Sorry I'm late I had some trouble with my cat this morning, but everything is fine let's get started shall we?"

"Aww kitty how cute."

"Today we will be writing vocabulary words." says Mrs. Dawson as everyone in class groans.

We all know that's just a teachers way of saying they don't feel like teaching. Everyone goes quiet the only thing that's heard is the sound of pencils writhing on paper.

"Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round" I sang as everyone looks at me. "What? That song is stuck in my head!"

I finished my vocabulary words and raise my hand. "Mrs. Dawson do you want us to turn this in?"