Chapter 35

I wake up to what sounded like someone banging on the door. I grabbed my phone and checked the time it was 3 in the morning. I sat up and see Adam beside me the banging continued and Adam wakes up.

"What's that?" Adam asks.

"I don't know." I say as the banging keeps going.

The banging stopped and I see lights turn on in the hall and the bagging continued.

"Brian what's that?" I shouted.

"Stay in your room." Brian replied.

The banging stopped and the lights in the hall turned off.

"I'm going back to sleep." Adam said.

"Nighty night, Adam." I giggled. "Delilah where did you go?"

Delilah hopped on my bed I laid back down and she laid on my belly I got her off my belly and moved her beside me and went back to sleep.

                                    ~~~

I woke up and noticed Adam wasn't there. I got out of bed fed my birds and Delilah. I grabbed my phone and song book and turned on my tv and started writing. I finished writing and headed downstairs when I almost fell. I seriously have to stop wearing fuzzy socks. I got downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hi Jackie why are you limping?" Adam asked.

"Oh I was sitting on my leg." I replied. "Where's Brian?"

"Right here." Brian says walking into the kitchen.

"Brian I just wrote another song without using the app." I say grabbing a drink out of the fridge. "I'm really proud of it. I think I've written enough songs for an album."

"Are you ready to record them?" Brian asks.

"Yes I am." I replied. "Can we go to abbey road again?"

"Okay but don't drop your key again." Brian says as I nod.

"Adam are you coming?" I ask. "I have some duets I want to do with you."

"Of course." Adam replied.

"Cool I'll go get my song book and guitar." I said heading upstairs.

"Get the jester costume we'll go by the park." Brian says.

"Right I will."

I went into my room and changed. I then grabbed my song book and put it in my guitar case. I picked up the jester costume and put it in a bag and headed downstairs.

"You ready to go?" Brian asks.

"Yeah I'm ready." I replied.

"Oh nice beret."

"Thanks my dad bought it for me years ago."

Adam walked out of the kitchen and looked at me gobsmacked.

"Wow." Adam said. "Well you're a cute mime."

"Thanks." I giggled. "I know mimes don't talk but I will be talking."

"Good I love hearing your voice." Brian says.

"Me too." Adam says.

"I know." I giggled.

"Right, we gotta go."

We headed to the park and waited to see if the girl and her mum was there. We stayed in the car and look for her.

"So do you see her?" Brian asks.

"Yeah over there. I'll go give it to her." I say getting out of the car.