Chapter 70

Quick little authors note before you start reading. I still haven't gotten a new phone but I did find a way to get my notes back from my phone so there's gonna be a lot of chapters coming okay that's all for now.

I woke up to Poppy laying her head on my belly. I patted her head and sat up. I put her down on my lap and started petting her. I looked at Adam and noticed he was awake.

"Good morning." Adam said.

"Good morning, Adam." I said. "What time is it?"

"9:57." Adam said.

"Okay that's not too early I guess." I giggled as Anita walked into my room.

"Jacklynn there's someone here that wants to meet you." Anita said.

"Okay I'll be down in a minute." I said as Anita nodded and walked out.

"Who do you think it is?" Adam asked.

"I don't know." I said.

Adam and I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. We tiptoed downstairs and saw a girl with blonde hair high side ponytail with a bow.

"Oh no." I whispered slowly backing up. "Not her."

"What's wrong?" Adam whispered. "What do you mean not her? Who is it?"

"JoJo Siwa." I whispered. "I'm going back upstairs."

"Wait babe aren't you a fan of hers?" Adam whispered.

"Yeah when I was 18." I said. "I've grown up since then."

"That was last year." Adam said.

"I've grown up a little since then." I said.

"Babe she wants to meet you she came all this way you can't let her down." Adam whispered.

"Okay fine." I said as we entered the living room.

"There she is." Brian said as JoJo turned around.

"Hi JoJo." I said.

"Jane Butterfly!" She said. "I can't believe I'm finally meeting you I love your music I own like 10 of your cds!"

"You bought 10 of my albums?" I asked.

"Yeah there was 10 left at Walmart so I got them all!" JoJo said.

"You should've left some for my other fans." I said as she looked down at my belly.

"You're pregnant!" JoJo yelled.

"Girl can you lower your voice someone is trying to sleep." I said.

"Oh sorry." JoJo said.

"Who is that?" Crypta said coming downstairs rubbing her eyes.

"It's a Linian!" JoJo said.

"What?" Crypta said looking at JoJo. "JOJO SIWA!!!"

"I've always wanted a Linian." JoJo said walking towards Crypta. "Where did you get a Linian?"

"I went to Linia and I saved their planet and they gave me an egg and she hatched out of the egg." I said.

"If I would've known someone was here I would've switch to my human form." Crypta said as she changed into her human form.

"JoJo can you keep a secret?" I asked.

"Yes of course." JoJo said.

"okay good don't tell anyone that I have an alien chil-."