Chapter 18

I wake up to my throat hurting and my nose really stuffy. I check my phone it's 12:30 noon. I sit up and I didn't feel dizzy at all.

"Oh hey you're up. How are you feeling?" Adam asks coming into my room.

I try to talk to say that I'm feeling better but no words come out.

"Uhh... BRIAN, ANITA!!??" Adam yelled as Brian and Anita comes into my room.

"What's wrong?" Brian asks sitting down on my bed.

"She can't talk." Adam says as I nod.

"Oh dear." Anita says. "Would you like some tea?" She asks and I nod.

"With honey." Adam says as I nod again.

"I'll be right back with it." Anita says as she walks out of my room.

I grab a small journal and a pencil and start writing something.

"Is there any Mexican shops around here?" I wrote and handed the journal to Brian as he reads it.

"There is one near here the Mexican Market do you want anything?" He asks as he hands me my journal back.

"I want takis and Mexican sweets." I wrote as I hand the journal back to Brian as he reads it.

"I can go." Brian says.

"Can I go with you?" Adam asks as Anita comes back with my tea.

"Go where?" Anita asks handing me my tea.

"Jackie wants something from a Mexican shop." Brian says handing her the journal and reads what I have written.

"You two can go I can stay here with Jackie." Anita says.

"Alright we'll be back in a few." Brian says.

"See you later." Adam says leaving my room with Brian.

I grab my phone turn on the tv and put on Pirates of the Caribbean on Netflix.

"Who's your favourite actor?" Anita ask.

"I have a lot of favourites but I like Johnny Depp." I wrote in the journal and handed it to her.

"Oh he's good." She says handing the journal back to me. "Who's your favourite actress?"

"You are of course." I write handing the journal back.

"I knew it. Drink your tea while it's still hot." She says as I take a sip.

An hour past when Brian and Adam came into my room.

"Oh you're back." Anita says.

"Yeah we're back." Adam says holding a paper bag.

"We brought your takis, Jackie." Brian says handing me the bag of takis. "The sweets are in the kitchen."

"Oh you're watching Pirates of the Caribbean. You like Johnny Depp don't you, Jackie?" Adam says as I nod. "I knew you did. Oh I got you some halls."

"So that's what was in the paper bag. I thought it was drugs" Anita says as I giggle.

"Look you made her laugh." Adam says giggling.

I grab my journal write something on it and handed it to the person closest to me which was Anita.

"I want soup." Anita reads. "I'll make it for you." She says and goes to the kitchen.