Chapter 90

I woke up and checked the time on my phone. It's 3:30. I got out of bed grabbed a flashlight and headed downstairs. I picked up one of the files and sat down on the couch. I read through it as I eventually fell asleep on the couch.

                                      ~~~

I woke up to Adam shaking me awake. I yawned and sat up.

"Babe what are you doing here?" Adam asked sitting down beside me.

"I had to finish looking through these." I said laying my head on his shoulder while still looking at one of the files.

I noticed something in the file and lifted my head up from Adam's shoulder.

"Did you find something?" Adam asked as Jane and Brian walked downstairs.

"I don't know maybe." I said.

"What is it?" Jane asked.

"Adam do you know if Claire ever said anything about wanting to go to Vegas?" I asked.

"Not that I know of." Adam said.

"Pretty sure she had family that lived in Vegas her great grandfather lived there and his house was left abandoned." I said. "Did you ever see Claire's Vegas lockscreen on her phone?"

"No I don't think so." Adam said. "But she did have a Vegas phone case."

"Wait Roger has ties to Vegas." Jane said.

"He what?" I asked.

"Not really Vegas more like Nevada." Jane said.

"You mean- area 51." I said.

"Yeah." Jane said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Of all the stuff he's gotten for you I figured maybe he worked for...yeah." Jane said.

"So if he worked for- that and Claire badly wanted to go to Vegas she could've kidnapped Roger and made him take her to Vegas." I said.

"So I guess we're going to Vegas." Jane said.

"If we are going to Vegas can we stop by the places Elvis stayed at?" I asked.

"Jacklynn you can see Elvis another day." Brian said. "For now go to Vegas find Roger and come back."

"But...Elvis." I said.

"Jacklynn." 

"Fine but you're taking me to Graceland." I said.

"I'll take you to Graceland after we find Roger." Brian said.

"Alright let's get ready to go to Nevada." I said.

"So a flight to Nevada just to see if he's there." Jane said. "You know it would be so much faster if we could just use our powers and teleport there."

"Maybe we can." I said.

"We can't use our powers incase something goes wrong. What if we teleport there and something happens with our powers." Jane said. "None of us will know what to do because we don't have Roger and what if he's not even there?!"

"He will be." I said taking the anklet off then got up. "I know he will."

"Have you had that on this whole time?" Jane asked.

"Yeah... since we couldn't use our powers some of my powers can't really be controlled so I just decided to use it."

"Smart." Jane said.

"Yeah." I said. "Let's go."

"Wait where are we going?" Adam asked.

"Vegas." I said.