Chapter 92

"Jacklynn, babe wake up." I heard Adam say.

"Hm." I mumbled.

"Wake up we're about to have to leave." Adam said. "Paul should be here in a few minutes."

I fluttered my eyes open and looked up at Adam. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I sat up.

"Will Ringo be with him?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe." Adam replied.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost 10." replied Adam.

"Wait you guys are leaving early today?" I asked. "You left at around noon yesterday why do you have to leave earlier?"

"If we want to finish what we're doing early then we have to leave early." He replied.

"And what is it you're doing?" I asked.

"We can't tell you." He said.

"Of course you can't." I said getting out of bed heading to my mirror noticing my purple eyes. "Why can't you stay with me? I mean we are married we can do stuff that people do when their married."

"I would love that but I have to go." Adam said.

I noticed him walking towards me from the mirror and I turned to face him. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"Just know that what we are doing I'm doing for us." He said as he pulled away and he looked at me. "But at least Paul is coming and maybe Ringo too."

"Yeah." I smiled slightly. "I just wish John and George were still alive so I could hang with all the Beatles and not just the two remaining Beatles."

"Adam we gotta go!" We heard Brian say.

"Come down with me?" Adam asked as I nodded.

We headed downstairs and saw everyone ready to leave even Amanda.

"Wait you're taking my daughter too?" I asked.

"We figured you might want to have a guitar playing session with Paul so we're taking her so it won't get too loud for her." Brian said.

"Don't worry her daddy will be with her." Anita said as Adam picked up Amanda.

We heard a knock at the door and the door opens. I see Paul walk in.

"Hi guys." Paul says as I notice Ringo come in behind him.

"Ringo!" I yelled as I ran to him and hugged him.

"It's nice to see you too."Ringo said as I let go of him and giggled.

"Hi Paul." I said hugging him.

"Hi Jackie." He says hugging me back.

"All right we'll be back later." Brian said as they started leaving.

Adam walked up to me and hugged me as I hugged him back. We separated from the hug and he put his hands on my cheek leaned in and kissed me. After a few seconds we separated and he headed to the door.

"I'll see you later." He said then walked out closing the door.

I stood there for a second then turned to look at Paul and Ringo who was sitting on the couch.

"So..." Paul started "How long have you two been married?"

"Six days." I replied as I sat down with them.

I started to feel myself freeze up when I remembered the pills Roger gave me.

"I have a pill I have to take." I said getting up. "I'll be right back."