Chapter 27

Before you start reading. I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I had a little bit of writers block anyways continue reading.

I woke up to Delilah licking my nose and heard Brian and Anita whispering. I grabbed my phone it was 5:39.

"Brian what are you two talking about?" I ask sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing." Brian says. "You can go back to sleep we'll wake you up when its time."

"Okay." I say as I yawned and went back to sleep.

A few hours later I feel someone grab on to my shoulder and shake me awake

"Jackie wake up." Brian says.

"I'm up." I say. "What time is it?"

"It's 7:29." Brian replies. "Get ready you don't wanna be late for graduation practice."

"Do I have to perform my song at graduation?" I ask.

"Do you not want to?" Brian asks sitting down on the bed.

"Of course I do, it's just...theirs gonna be a lot of people and I never performed in front of so much people."

"You'll be fine. I've been doing it for years so if I can do it you can too. I'll be right there with you. Now, get ready we'll have to leave soon." Brian says.

"Okay." I say getting up.

I grab my dress and cap and gown and put it in a backpack along with my new clogs. I got on a pair of black sweatpants and put on my dads button up shirt and slid on my whit clogs.

"You ready to go?" Brian asks.

"Yeah." I say grabbing my backpack and my phone. "Is Anita coming with us?"

"No she's gonna stay and look after your cat." Brian replies. "But she'll be going to graduation with your parents."

"We gotta go." Brian says as we both run out the door and head to the school.

When we got to the school I went into the gym and into the locker room and put my stuff on a bench. I sat down and went through my phone until Brian walked in.

"Brian this is the girls locker room." I say putting my phone in my backpack. "Are you even allowed to be in here?"

"No not really but I do have permission." Brian replied.

"Okay cool." I said as Claire walked in.

"Oh there you are we're about to start practice." Claire said putting her stuff down with mine.

I made sure my phone was perfectly hidden in my backpack and walked out of the locker room along with Brian and Claire. We practiced for hours until noon then the whole class went to a restaurant.

After we ate we left the restaurant. I went to get my hair curled then we got back to the school. Claire, Brian and I went back into the locker room. Brian and I sat on a bench while Claire sat in a chair in front of me. She had her back to the door when Brian and I was facing the door so we could see if anyone walks in. Brian was playing guitar, I was singing and Claire was trying to pick what colour nail polish to use. She picked the nail polish she wanted and started singing along with me and putting on the nail polish, then Brian started singing. I was just rehearsing my song for graduation and they just happened to sing along with me. We was all singing and having fun when the door opens and Adam walks in.