Chapter 57

I woke up to my phone ringing. I grabbed it and saw that my dad is calling. I answered the phone but I didn't hear anything. I hung up as he called again. I answered it and nothing again. I hung up and put my phone down. I looked beside me excepting to see Adam but he wasn't there. I got out of bed and fed my birds and Poppy. I looked up at the clock and noticed it's 8 in the morning. I walked out of my room went into Adam's room and didn't see him in there. I walked out of his room and into Brian and Anita's room but they weren't in there. I went into Crypta's room and she wasn't in her room either. I went downstairs and saw Anita sitting on the couch.

"Hi Jackie good morning." Anita said.

"Good morning." I said sitting down beside her. "Where is everyone?"

"They went out to do something." She said.

"Oh...okay." I said laying my head on a cushion.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied. "I just wish Adam would've woke me up and told me where he was going."

"Do you want some pancakes?" She asked.

"No thanks maybe later." I said. "When did they leave?"

"A few minutes ago." She replied.

I just laid there and didn't say anything after that. Anita had been talking to me but I just laid there and did nothing. Hours past when the door opened and everyone walked in.

"Adam there's something wrong with Jacklynn." Anita said.

"Where is she?" Adam asked.

"She's laying on the couch." Anita said. "She hasn't moved for 2 hours."

I heard Adam come towards me and felt his hand on my cheek.

"Her eyes are purple." He said. "She's been like this for two hours?"

"Yeah I've tried talking to her but she hasn't said or did anything." Anita said.

"She looks dead." Crypta said. "Or Maybe she's asleep with her eyes open- oh her eyes are purple."

"She does feel a little cold." Brian said as I felt someone touch my arm.

"She can't be dead." Adam said. "Baby wake up please wake up."

I could hear Adam's voice crack I could tell he was about to cry.

"Please don't be dead baby please." Adam said. "Wake up baby."

"If her eyes are purple then there's probably something wrong with her powers." Crypta said.

"Crypta you're right." Adam said. "Brian call Roger he should know what to do."

"I'm on it." Brian said.

"She still looks dead." Crypta said.

"I hope she's not." Adam said. 

"Roger will be here in a few minutes." Brian said.

"Please be okay baby." Adam says.

I could tell he was already crying. I wanted to tell him I was okay but I couldn't talk or move. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Someone opened the door and I heard Roger come in.