Chapter 28

I know it's been a while but here's the next chapter. Enjoy.

I wake up to a ding coming from my phone and someone sitting down on the bed.

"Are you awake now?" Brian asks.

"Yeah." I say sitting up and grabbing my phone. "How did I get here?"

"You fell asleep in the car, I carried you in. You should look out of the window. We have a nice view of the space and rocket centre."

"Wow really?" I say getting out of bed and walking to the window. "Wow that is so cool."

"Do you want to go?" Brian asks.

"To the space and rocket centre? Of course I do but I kind of want to go home I miss my birds."

"Kash called she let your birds out of the cage to let them fly around she wanted to know if that was okay."

"They need daily flying time so yeah that's fine. You're sure she's gonna be there when we get back right?"

"She should be."

"I really want to meet her. Where's Anita?" I ask.

As soon as I said that Anita came in and slammed the door shut.

"Hello I was being chased, you know fans can get." Anita says as I giggle. "I brought food."

"Oh good I'm hungry." I say when I hear someone's phone ring. "Who's phone is ringing?"

"It's mine." Brian replied. "It's your dad I should take this."

"Okay." I say as I listen to his conversation with my dad.

"Hello? ... What? ... No ... Okay we'll be right over." He says then hangs up the phone. "We gotta go, right now."

"But I haven't ate yet." I say.

"There's a tornado heading this way we're going back to your parents house."

"Oh... Yeah we should go."

We grabbed our stuff ran out to the car and headed back to my parents house. The winds was starting to pick up and it was starting to rain we didn't think we would make it but thankfully we did. We got out of the car and ran inside and my dad shut the door. We went into the living room and sat down on the couch, the tv is showing the weather. It was starting to get bad.

"Brian I wanna go home." I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I know dear We'll go after it passes."

"Have you eaten yet?" Dad asked.

"No..." I replied.

"You have to eat or you'll end up in the hospital." My dad says. He has always said that every time I don't eat.

"I just woke up like a few hours ago then we had come here do you actually think I would have time to eat?" I was about to eat but we had to come here."

"Go check the fridge get whatever you want." My sister Grace says.

"Yeah thanks." I say getting up and opening the fridge. "Ooo crisps."

"What did you call them?" Grace asked.

"Crisps..."

"They are potato chips." Grace says.

"Yeah... crisps."

"Lay's chips."

"Walker's crisps."

"You are such a Brit." Grace says as I giggle.

"I'm taking these crisps." I say opening the bag and sitting back down on the couch.