Chapter 37

It's 5:56 and the sun is starting to come up. I got up from the grass and went to a swing and just hoped that someone would come and find me here. It's now 6 in the morning and no one is here.

Brian's pov
I woke up and headed to Jacklynn's room and she wasn't in there I went into the living room and kitchen and she was nowhere to be seen. I went back into my room and woke up Anita.

"Anita wake up Jacklynn is gone."

"Did you check her secret room?"

"Oh no I didn't."

I went to Jacklynn's room Anita following behind me. I pushed the button that opens the secret room and she wasn't in there.

"Her phone and emergency necklace are gone too."

"I'm gonna go look for her."

"I'll stay here incase she comes back."

Jacklynn's pov
I got off the swing and just started walking around. I got tired of walking and sat down on a bench. I checked the time on my phone when too much love will kill you got stuck in my head and I started singing it.

"I'm just the pieces of the girl I used to be too many- Wait a minute did I just say girl?" I say talking to myself. "Oh well it's my version of it anyways. Too many bitter tears are raining down on me I'm far away from home and I've been facing this alone for much too long."

I saw someone walking into the park I just ignored them and continued singing.

"Oh, I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
about growing up and what a struggle it would be in my tangled state of mind I've been looking back to find where I went wrong-."

"Jacklynn?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Brian?"

"Jacklynn!"

"Brian!" I shouted.

I got up from the bench and ran to him and he ran to me.

"Jacklynn I'm so happy to see you." He says hugging me as I hugged back. "I thought I lost you."

"How did you know I was here?" I asked letting go from the hug.

"Your necklace is a tracking device." Brian replied.

"Oh right I forgot about that." I giggled.

"Let's go."

"Did you walk here?" I asked as we left the park.

"I did." He replied. "kind of figured it was better. Why did you leave?"

"I don't know, I shouldn't have left." I replied. "I don't know my way back home. I should have thought of that before I left. Freddie tried to stop me from leaving."

"Why didn't you listen to him?" He asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Look we're home." Brian said.

I ran inside and went upstairs Brian following behind me. I went into my room and see Anita sitting on my bed.

"Anita?"

"Jacklynn where did you go?" Anita asked.